LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

What jersey will you be wearing tomorrow?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by susweel:
Wearing a jersey to watch a game at home ?

sure, guys and gals can wear a jersey when their team is playing. No biggie.
Yeah, not sure what you mean Sus. I wear my jersey even when the Niners are playing on the road. It's like a home ritual.

Just seems kind of weired to me to wear it at home. The only time I wear a jersey is if I go to the game, and usually only go to one or two games a year. So buying jerseys are a bad investment for me personally.

Seems kind of weird that you find it weird that people wear jerseys at home to watch the game.
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Gotta keep the pimp hand strong.
#11!!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Seems kind of weird that you find it weird that people wear jerseys at home to watch the game.

Meh..

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 10, 2011 at 6:31 PM ]
I wear my jerseys at home! s**t i will wear it food shopping, i strut our niners!
Be rockin the away 22
Originally posted by frankie:
I wear my jerseys at home! s**t i will wear it food shopping, i strut our niners!
Be rockin the away 22

I do this, to the movies, mall, bar, club, shopping.

I get massive amounts of niner hate for wearing my jersey in redskins country.
White P. WILLIS!
i wear my jerseys all the time. f**k em if they dont like it. ill probably be wearing my stitched patrick willis jersey (old uni's) i havent decided which uni to get in the new style yet. probably VD or Gore since i dont have theirs yet. crabtree or braylon would be sick too but crabs is un proven and edwards only has a 1 year contract. prolly buy in the offseason when they go on sale lol
White Vernon Davis. Did the trick vs the Raiders in preseason, lets try it again!
red Willis

the only one i have is clements my poor ass cant afford any new ones at this time
Haven't decided on Willis or Crabtree yet
Originally posted by tohara3:
Haven't decided on Willis or Crabtree yet

When I bought my crabtree, i was torn between crabtree and VD. Wish I had got VD.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Away Lott jersey inside out until half time then Willis home. See if that works .
I've Been trying everything.
# 8 may i say more !!!
Share 49ersWebzone