There are 336 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Greg Roman's concerning remarks

Originally posted by verb1der:
hahaha, yea Sing was super hype, and I can't believe I bought into that crap! I should've listened to Susweel.

lol, susweel.

Yeah I bought into it also, got excited thinking we would be tough and successful. Sing would have been a good Con-Artist.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by verb1der:
hahaha, yea Sing was super hype, and I can't believe I bought into that crap! I should've listened to Susweel.

lol, susweel.

Yeah I bought into it also, got excited thinking we would be tough and successful. Sing would have been a good Con-Artist.

Yes yes my knowledge is great.
Originally posted by susweel:
Thanks for already making excuses on we will suck. Very inspiring to the fan base

Of course the Nolan, Singletary, & Jed York hollow boasts in the past just reminded us that their perception was very far off from reality. That was not too insipring either when we saw big talk but no action. Real fans know what is up. Just give it to us straight.
[ Edited by djfullshred on Sep 9, 2011 at 2:40 PM ]
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Of course the Nolan, Singletary, & Jed York hollow boasts in the past just reminded us that their perception was very far off from reality. That was not too insipring either when we saw big talk but no action. Real fans know what is up. Just give it to us straight.

There were no predictions (to hype us up) by our coaches or ownership, so we are guaranteed to make the playoffs this year.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by djfullshred:

There were no predictions (to hype us up) by our coaches or ownership, so we are guaranteed to make the playoffs this year.

Agree! No effin win the west and s**t like that. I'm all for making predictions but know where your team is at first.
Originally posted by YungAce:
the sad part is that it'll still be an upgrade over the previous years!

this
What is he supposed to say? Nah it'll be fine. I'm the man. I only needed a day to install my offense. We're going to win the superbowl. boring.
So much for him playing cia style mind games, looks he was telling the truth.
He wasn't lying.... Better open it up next week.

maybe the game is still afoot!

nah, but seriously, he wasn't lying and even though a lot of us expected some struggles on offense it still kinda sucks to see it come true. I would like to think that as the season goes on, the offense will get better. Until then we have to hope for more mistake-free football and better execution, especially in the run game.
Mind games from our coaching staff, love it.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

maybe the game is still afoot!

nah, but seriously, he wasn't lying and even though a lot of us expected some struggles on offense it still kinda sucks to see it come true. I would like to think that as the season goes on, the offense will get better. Until then we have to hope for more mistake-free football and better execution, especially in the run game.

Despite fans wishing for more - they are starting from square one again with new coaches trying to figure out what these players can & can't do. Anybody in that situation is going to start with the basics, see what they do well, and then build from there. People are trippin if they think this is a great team with a bunch of secrets waiting to be unleashed.

To put it in musician terms - this is a new band just learning it's repertoire, and limiting it's performances to the simple songs it can play well while still rehearsing the more complex pieces they are not yet ready to play.