LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 280 users in the forums

On the NFL Network Warren Sapp just said the 49ers have the #1 pick in 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Every year, these guys "who don't know what they are talking about" end up being spot on about us.

They know what they are talking about but let us hope they get one year wrong.

The thing is Sapp clearly didn't know what he was talking about since he didn't even know that Braylon didn't drop the ball practically at all last year.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Every year, these guys "who don't know what they are talking about" end up being spot on about us.

They know what they are talking about but let us hope they get one year wrong.

The thing is Sapp clearly didn't know what he was talking about since he didn't even know that Braylon didn't drop the ball practically at all last year.

Yeah but these guys still ping the Niners every year. Who's to say they will be wrong this year. Dukes has been the most accurate about SF and gets flamed by Niners fans who don't realize he's been right every year.
LOL! Like the Raiders, Panthers and Bengals are all going to have a better record. Dumba$$!!
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
LOL! Like the Raiders, Panthers and Bengals are all going to have a better record. Dumba$$!!

Raiders were 8-8 last year and had a better offense than us.

Panthers beat us.
He should stick to judging BBQ competitions.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They very well could. I predicted as much with a 0 - 16 record.

...for the past 7 or 8 years now, you've predicted 0-16.

This is the first year I called 0 - 16. There were some other years in the past where I predicted 1 - 15.

you guys need to drink some coffee to wake up, lol

Panthers beat us.

Raiders will not duplicate that record after looking over their schedule.

Panthers will finish top 3 this season.

Panthers beat us.

Raiders will not duplicate that record after looking over their schedule.

Panthers will finish top 3 this season.

Maybe not but losing because they have a tougher record does not make them a worse team.

I am not going to include easy or tough schedule in the Niners predicted wins this year because we know how the NFL works and an easy schedule could easily turn into a tough schedule due to parity.
I do think Niners gain 2-3 more wins on coaching alone but could also lose 2-3 more games due to defensive breakdowns caused by incomplete understanding of the new system or some extra offensive mishaps or INT's due to QB/WR mishaps per new system.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He's basically saying Alex Smith is the worst QB in the league and the 49ers have the worst situation at QB. Painfully obvious. [I don't agree with that but whatever]

Panthers beat us.

And by your logic we beat raiders so we better dan raidahs

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Panthers beat us.

In a head to head matchup, yes. But if you want to include all around vs most teams in the league, they are better.

LOL! For a second there, I read your name as Godsleftcock.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Panthers beat us.

In a head to head matchup, yes. But if you want to include all around vs most teams in the league, they are better.

LOL! For a second there, I read your name as Godsleftcock.
Kinky
I can't believe he gets paid for saying such stupid things!!!! The niners will not finish dead last, we have way too much talent to do so. And for the guy who said we lost to the panthers last year, did you watch the game??!! We started off great but then Smith got hurt, and Carr came in completely sucked ass. Anyways, I love when people overlook our team. We will win the west!!!
Damn, I hate motherf**kers who talk s**t about us. This year is going to be different for the 49ers. They're going go compete with an attitude and be competent to stay in games. I might not know the rest of the teams out there but one thing is, I know my team better than that fat f**k on TV. Any ass who says we're going winless is... Damn, I don't even know
Well he is there for entertainment value and not really because of his X's and O's knowledge. I really don't take predictions too seriously. You hope for the best and just roll with the punches. Go Niners!!
Share 49ersWebzone