There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

On the NFL Network Warren Sapp just said the 49ers have the #1 pick in 2012.

Originally posted by NickSh49:
For a vet, you sure seem to not know SD49er very well VA.

I know, I know...I couldn't help from responding.
Any guy that puts his hands on a women in a forceful manner is a pu##y in my book. Only place for them is in prison.
F**k sapp, I was watching that last night and I wanted to break my tv. He also said that gore isn't going to give 100% because he's already paid.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Any guy that puts his hands on a women in a forceful manner is a pu##y in my book. Only place for them is in prison.

Miami does put out some thug-life wannabees, Sapp is one of these.
Well, i'll get in trouble here, but Warren is one of my favorite TV football guys. He is always funny, has a great sense of humor, and in this case knows that we are going to be in the top 10 teams recordwise this yr, and then are going to make a fantastic trade with a true 0-16 team, for the #1 pick. I am certain that is what he had in mind. Don't buy it? Well, it could happen, but only that way.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Well, i'll get in trouble here, but Warren is one of my favorite TV football guys. He is always funny, has a great sense of humor, and in this case knows that we are going to be in the top 10 teams recordwise this yr, and then are going to make a fantastic trade with a true 0-16 team, for the #1 pick. I am certain that is what he had in mind. Don't buy it? Well, it could happen, but only that way.

Agreed! If we land in the 5-7 win range, we will end up with pick 5-10. I could see them aiming for a huge trade with a team to land the #1 pick. I do not see them getting the #1 pick by losing that many games. If CAR or CIN end up with #1, they will likely look for a trade since they have Newton and Dalton.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Think about it this way: with such low exectations comes even greater excitement when or if the team does well. With high expectations, it will be a ho-hum if the team plays well.

I am setting myself up for ho-hum if we lose or a handsfree fap if we win.

I know Joe, I really do.

Remember, I am ALWAYS promoting and rooting for our team no matter what the circumstances even when lose. My expectations are grounded in reality. Last year we were a few PLAYS away from winning the division. We lost at least three games by a TD or less, Saints, Falcons and Philly at least.

Oh, and better get ready to fap, hands-free.
Thats his opinion, lets see how it plays out.
On day 1 of the season, Sapp can say whatever he wants. Is it possible? Of course it is. Is it probable with all the other bad teams in the league? Not really. Hope he has to eat some serious crow as the season progresses.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
F**k sapp, I was watching that last night and I wanted to break my tv. He also said that gore isn't going to give 100% because he's already paid.

That fool obviously doesn't know Frank Gore.
I love these so called experts Sapp thinks he knows it all because he's on TV what a croc .Any given sunday is what I say , Yes we have talent and lots of it and what we have this year over the previous is we have a coaching staff that seems to know what the hell there doing . coach Harbaugh (like i've been saying) has a lot of tricks up his sleeve and is going to light it up on sunday and when we do stomp the seahags all the anlyists are going to say i knew thats what was going to happen to try and save face. The smart ones like the ex coaches have more credibility in my opinion other than some ex defensive player (Sapp=Singletary ) Like I tell my kids " you don't neccesarily have to be stronger you just have to be smarter" Any one agree with me on this
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

That fool obviously doesn't know Frank Gore.

I'm pretty sure that's what sapp did in Oakland, just get paid and play half assed
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I feel this is an ignorant statement. No way will we have a worse record than the Bengals, Bills, Dolphins, Panthers or Seahawks, just to name a few. Your thoughts?

He is a TV commentator, if they add shock value and controversy TV ratings go up. But be realistic, the niners have a power ranking of 26, 2 rookie qb's and a veteran who has never produced. An OL that cannot pick uip a blitz to save their own lifes?
Every year, these guys "who don't know what they are talking about" end up being spot on about us.

They know what they are talking about but let us hope they get one year wrong.
Did Sapp also spit in someone's face as he made his prediction?