There are 150 users in the forums

On the NFL Network Warren Sapp just said the 49ers have the #1 pick in 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
This is the first year I called 0 - 16. There were some other years in the past where I predicted 1 - 15.

Yea, but that doesn't make you any less of a douche. Just sayin'.
[ Edited by 9erlover on Sep 8, 2011 at 7:55 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Sapp is an idiot ....... I would be absolutely shocked if we picked first ....... unless Smith gets hurt early.

i agree, i dont think we're that bad
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
I feel this is an ignorant statement. No way will we have a worse record than the Bengals, Bills, Dolphins, Panthers or Seahawks, just to name a few. Your thoughts?

most of these talking heads on tv do very little actual analysis ---i doubt sapp has even saw niners play this preseason

but there is always a way this could happen...this time last year most were saying their is no way niners start out 1-5
Let everyone think our team is gonna be 2-14. Then BAM! They go 5-11. That'll show em.
Sapp is just being Sapp....who cares, we all know what the niners are capable of and they WILL do better than Dead Last!!!! It might be 8-8 this year or better who knows....The person I dislike the most from NFL NETWORK is Jamie Dukes. Now this guy is annoying and REALLY doesn't know what he is talking about. He is the only person on there that argues with everything just for the sake of arguing. I haven't seen him on there a while now....HOPEFULLY for good.
I like Sapp, he brings balance to the network, you have your gridiron gurus, and you have your typical dumb jocks. Balance.
If Alex gets hurt, this is very possible. If he stays healthy, I don't believe the whole SUCK FOR LUCK thing. Harbaugh would lose major fan support if we are that bad. Everyone acts like Luck created Harbaugh. Luck was created by Harbaugh, as was Josh Johnson.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I love it, element of surprise.....did i say that right?

It is the ultimate element of surprise. 4 years ago, they called us the up and coming team but we said, no, not yet because we want to lower their predictions even further so that 4 years from now, they will finally predict us to be the worst in the league and THEN we will come out with guns blazing.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
If Alex gets hurt, this is very possible. If he stays healthy, I don't believe the whole SUCK FOR LUCK thing. Harbaugh would lose major fan support if we are that bad. Everyone acts like Luck created Harbaugh. Luck was created by Harbaugh, as was Josh Johnson.

Not only the fan's support but the players in the locker room. There are a bunch of veterans on this team that are tired of losing and want to win now. So all of you who think we're going to suck, tell that to the likes of Willis, V. Davis, J. Smith, Gore and the young guys that are trying to make a name for themselves. This whole season rides on Alex Smith if we can keep him upright and the team PREPARED for each game then I don't see us sucking at all! So let's hope we see a vastly improved team (not just the players but the coaches as well) execute and deliver us fans what we all been longing for. Smart effective FOOTBALL!
[ Edited by gamechanger on Sep 8, 2011 at 8:34 AM ]
Originally posted by SJniner7:

I would rather us get Testaverde or Drew Bledsoe out of retirement than start either of our 2nd or 3rd stringers if Alex gets hurt. OR Harbaugh has master plan to get Luck.

Originally posted by area49:
They very well could. I predicted as much with a 0 - 16 record.

This.

Can't wait for Harbaugh and Co. to prove all you negative nancy's wrong with a good

Just like you guys are tired of the 49ers' failure, I'm tired of hearing all this negative crap about our team in a new year. It was in the past. Just frickin' root for your team, guys. Or call it a season and stop watching ball and coming here to complain.

It's like you guys can't wait for failure to happen. It's like you want it, bad.

Just don't get it.

If you can't deal with disappointment, put your panties back on and find yourself a "Twilight" novel you can cuddle to. You already have such a low expectation, you guys should be pumped. Instead, you guys bring back all those wonderful feelings of failure from the past. Yea, buddy!

Jeez!

PS Sapp is not a 49er fan. You are. Root for your team no matter what anybody else says! NIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSS! And Sapp can stuff it!

After what he did to Young and Rice, I could care less what he thinks about our team. Yea, and that's personal!
[ Edited by ninertico on Sep 8, 2011 at 8:38 AM ]
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by area49:

This.

Can't wait for Harbaugh and Co. to prove all you negative nancy's wrong with a good

Just like you guys are tired of the 49ers' failure, I'm tired of hearing all this negative crap about our team in a new year. It was in the past. Just frickin' root for your team, guys. Or call it a season and stop watching ball and coming here to complain.

It's like you guys can't wait for failure to happen. It's like you want it, bad.

Just don't get it.

If you can't deal with disappointment, put your panties back on and find yourself "Twilight" novel you can cuddle to. You already have such a low expectation, you guys should be pumped. Instead, let's bring back all those wonderful feeling of failure. Yea, buddy!

Jeez!

Think about it this way: with such low exectations comes even greater excitement when or if the team does well. With high expectations, it will be a ho-hum if the team plays well.

I am setting myself up for ho-hum if we lose or a handsfree fap if we win.

Troll much?
what team gets a first overrall pick with Vernon Davis,Braylon Edwards,Michael CrabtreeFrank Gore,Justin Smith,and Patrick Willis on the same team unless they trade? anyone who thinks we get the first overrall pick(not saying anyone does on here) needs to get slapped and have their NFL fan card revoked. especially when theres teams sooooooo much more terrible like the Bengals. what a f**king joke, Sapp can kill himself
Sapp's an idiot and will be proved wrong after sunday afternoon when we destroy the "Seacocks" and start the season 1-0
Share 49ersWebzone