There are 337 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

On the NFL Network Warren Sapp just said the 49ers have the #1 pick in 2012.

Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Sapp is an idiot ....... I would be absolutely shocked if we picked first ....... unless Smith gets hurt early.

Behind that O Line he sure could.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
They very well could. I predicted as much with a 0 - 16 record.

...for the past 7 or 8 years now, you've predicted 0-16.

This is the first year I called 0 - 16. There were some other years in the past where I predicted 1 - 15.

you said we would go 0-16 a couple years back. you think we forgot?
Sapp is an idiot ....... I would be absolutely shocked if we picked first ....... unless Smith stays healthy.

Fixed.

LB
Braylon responds to Sapp..

https://twitter.com/#!/OfficialBraylon/status/111643624185413632
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Braylon responds to Sapp..

https://twitter.com/#!/OfficialBraylon/status/111643624185413632

lol that's pretty good. Those talking heads pretty much just spew B.S.There are very few of them that I can respect or stand. As far a idiot media types who don't know what they are talking about I put Sapp ahead only Killion and Ratto.
Sapp is an idiot ....... I would be absolutely shocked if we picked first ....... unless Smith gets hurt early.

Exactly my thought, as much as AS may suck, he is right know our only hope at winning games some games.
That's the problem with players who become analysts because they have a recognizable name.... they think they can get by by just BSing and don't do their homework.
Lmao braylon dropped 2 passes wit the jets! Thats a lot ha ha
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Too many Pro Bowlers and too easy of a schedule for it to happen.

I don't agree we'll have the worst record, but Easy? Pittsburgh, Tampa, Philly, Baltimore, Detroit, Giants, what schedule are you looking at?

We get it...you hate the team, now give at rest and be a Chargers fan already. The trolling act is sad.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

We get it...you hate the team, now give at rest and be a Chargers fan already.

You haven't watched the O Line in the preseason I see.
I watch all the games...but your constant bashing of a team your alledgedly a fan if is at best sad and at worst the most awful form of trolling for attention in the history of the internet.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It's Warren Sapp. Unless he is talking about D-Line technique, I wouldn't take his analysis too seriously.

this. Can't stand the way he talks or the things he says. If it isn't defense, shhhhh!
He could easily get knocked out for the season. He did for 2 years behind this line. He's been playing 6. This year is 7. He got knocked out 2 seasons with different injuries behind the 49ers line. He really played 4 out of 6 seasons. This new one being the 7th. It happened twice before. Our line is worse than I've ever seen in the Preseason. What makes you think it can't happen again?
Let's look at the facts...this team was 6-10 last year...could've easily been 8-8. We had a head coach who didn't know what the heck he was doing...the talent has been upgraded at a number of positions, IMHO. Harbaugh's a rookie NFL head coach...and I think a lot of the negativity toward our team stems from that. Some are linking previous failed attempts by college coaches to JH...well, I have news for them, Jim Harbaugh's nobody's fool. He was a QB in the NFL for 15 seasons..."Captain Comeback" he was called. He coached QB's for 3 seasons in Oakland. The NFL isn't foreign to him...yes, he could and probably will struggle some, just about every rookie head coach does. But for any analyst to say this team will go 0-16, it's ludicrous. It shows ignorance on their part and that's simply inexcusable.