LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Niners defense has hidden things in preseason too!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
can't wait to see what this is all about!!!!!
[ Edited by MertonHanksneck on Sep 6, 2011 at 8:19 PM ]
Gonna be exciting watching them unleash stuff all season long
lol how could something like this be a duplicate thread?
I don't remember seeing any CB or S blitzes. I also don't remember seeing Willis blitz at all, which they emphasized he was going to do. Our defense may be nasty this year...
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
lol how could something like this be a duplicate thread?

lol just making sure...I know it's annoying for mods when people keep creating threads over and over about the same sh*t
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I don't remember seeing any CB or S blitzes. I also don't remember seeing Willis blitz at all, which they emphasized he was going to do. Our defense may be nasty this year...

thats what I was thinking mostly about...what is our exotic blitzes going to look like????
Magic tricks for all.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Magic tricks for all.

I am hoping for the 3 and out trick we have not seen....over and over all season long! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by fordy9erfan:
I am hoping for the 3 and out trick we have not seen....over and over all season long! GO NINERS!

Yeah, I'm sick of the 3rd down to first down magic trick usually performed on our defense without mercy.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by fordy9erfan:

Yeah, I'm sick of the 3rd down to first down magic trick usually performed on our defense without mercy.

We were really good at that one. 3rd and 20? 3rd and 25? We'll make that "3" on the sideline down-marker disappear! And turn right into a ONE! Viola!
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 6, 2011 at 8:20 PM ]

We saw one good play on special teams ,,,, blocked punt followed by a TD, special play = 12 players
LOL. Like good play...
[ Edited by kidash on Sep 8, 2011 at 8:47 AM ]
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
The biggest thing it hid was how to play good defense....so you might be right there.
Share 49ersWebzone