Originally posted by GodismyLight:
Originally posted by SportsFan:This
Originally posted by NickSh49:Ya. Repost if you can. Loved that video. Unfortunately the season didn't turn out well.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Dude the Irish music is sick! Great Job!
lol its actually the Last of the Mohican theme. I wanted to do just an instrumental video instead of an actual song this time around. I have not made a video since the 2007 season.
Were u the guy who made that video back in 07 I believe. The one that looked like a music video? That is one of my all time favs.
Yes I did that one.My one and only 49er video. If you want it reposted, let me know.
LINK TO DOWNLOAD
Funny how I edited this in SD way back in the stone ages, before HD was really an easy thing.
Jeff Ulbrich for the win!
My one and only 49er video. If you want it reposted, let me know.
