New 49er video I made to kick off the season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Dude the Irish music is sick! Great Job!

lol its actually the Last of the Mohican theme. I wanted to do just an instrumental video instead of an actual song this time around. I have not made a video since the 2007 season.

Were u the guy who made that video back in 07 I believe. The one that looked like a music video? That is one of my all time favs.

Yes I did that one. My one and only 49er video. If you want it reposted, let me know.
Ya. Repost if you can. Loved that video. Unfortunately the season didn't turn out well.
This

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

Funny how I edited this in SD way back in the stone ages, before HD was really an easy thing.

Jeff Ulbrich for the win!

And there were some on this board that wanted to trade him. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
OK....well.........

1) Good Job. Well done. ;-)
2) DAMN YOU!!! LOL!!! I was saving the Last of the Mohicans music to use on a 2011 Highlight video. LOL!! ;-) Sigh.

Seriously tho, good Vid. ;-)
great video man

lol its actually the Last of the Mohican theme. I wanted to do just an instrumental video instead of an actual song this time around. I have not made a video since the 2007 season.

Were u the guy who made that video back in 07 I believe. The one that looked like a music video? That is one of my all time favs.

Yes I did that one. My one and only 49er video. If you want it reposted, let me know.
Ya. Repost if you can. Loved that video. Unfortunately the season didn't turn out well.
This

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

Funny how I edited this in SD way back in the stone ages, before HD was really an easy thing.

LOL. I dunno if I'd call HD easy tho. Takes me HOURS to capture and convert.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK....well.........

2) DAMN YOU!!! LOL!!! I was saving the Last of the Mohicans music to use on a 2011 Highlight video. LOL!! ;-) Sigh.

lol ahhhh Im sorry dude. I am a huge fan of the movie and was actually watching yesterday and thought to myself "HMMMMM" so I got up and got some footage together and then bam. I love your videos though but if you want to use the music im all for it. If you want to get together and collaberate for a video by all means.

This

LINK TO DOWNLOAD

Kudos to NC and Nick for awesome videos.

Nick you gotta make another one brother.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK....well.........

lol ahhhh Im sorry dude. I am a huge fan of the movie and was actually watching yesterday and thought to myself "HMMMMM" so I got up and got some footage together and then bam. I love your videos though but if you want to use the music im all for it. If you want to get together and collaberate for a video by all means.

No worries. I'll either end up using it anyway or finding something else.

Well done!!

If Tolzien ever makes anything of himself, I'll probably use the Lord of the Rings music. Get it? Scott TOLZIEN. J.R.R. TOLKIEN.

I crack myself up.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 6, 2011 at 5:49 PM ]
the best part was the ending...what's your deal?
Originally posted by GoNiners:

Finally someone says something about it. I love it because it brings the anticipation for week 1 matchup.

• Tman
  • Veteran
man we have alot of talent on this team
Originally posted by GoNiners:

Finally someone says something about it. I love it because it brings the anticipation for week 1 matchup.

Oh I know! I can't wait cause my bosses at work are both Seahawks fans and they always give me s**t about Seattle having a losing record and still making the playoffs. Obviously I want the Niners to win but I really would like us to run up the score on them.
Great video. Definitely makes me more optimistic about the season. Going 2 hope and pray every sunday they make plays like that. Whether or not we argue about how bad our staff/team/management etc., were all 49ers here and everyone wants the same thing on Sundays...

Let's go Niners
This video was fun too watch but it was all over the place. From 81 to 88 to 95 and back to 81 and well...nice try but kinda all over the place.
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
what program did you use to make this video?

Corel Video Studio Pro X4. I didnt really use any effects but next time I plan to use a little. Max I would but to mean it seems like a waste of time. I would feel like I am not doing something very productive in my life. After doing it I think I would look at it and say "WTF did I just accomplished?".

Ha true, I just remember kwame Harris lowlights video to be one of the best/funniest ever
Share 49ersWebzone