There are 214 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Scott Tolzien Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by stunder49:
Originally posted by English:
The Delorean leaps forward in time!

Wow! I can't believe it's back! This is beautiful. It appears that not even death (of a thread) can bind Tolzien.
Originally posted by Joecool:
His lasers are so precise that no one ever sees that it was Tolzien at QB. It's like the ball just teleports from one spot into the WR's hands...just too unbelievable to trust.

This is actually the reason that He did not take over the starting position. Too many of his passes were incomplete because the ball travels at so great a speed that the wind resistance on passes that travelled more than ten yards super-heated the ball into flash-combustion. Most of the dropped passes by WR this year were a resulted of linger flash-blindness affects from earlier practices. Jed York is in talks with Clark W Griswald to procure the rights to his non-nutritive cereal varnish.
Thank you English

*clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*
This is why Manning won't sign with SF, it's not AS, not CK, but Tolzien's blah-blah-blah of Triumph he'll have to compete with for the starting job that worries him.
Originally posted by valrod33:

hahahahaha loser
Originally posted by aman49:
Thank you English

*clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*

It's sunny outside.

Praise thee Tolzien
Sorry for ignoring you Lord Tolzien. But thank you for hearing my prayers and bringing the webzone back.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
This isn't original, but it has been mentioned that to secure a really hi WR pick(no not blackmon) we could package Kap with our pick. Also we could package craps and our pick for a top 3 pick. So there it is, Kap or crap (plus our pick for a top 3, assuming blackmon is still there.)Luck, Griffiin...3rd could be blackmon. If it were kap, then tolzien is #2 by default.

If Kap is good, why trade him? If he's not good why would anyone want to give up a top three pick for him?
If Crap is crap, why would anyone want to give up a top three pick for him?

Originally posted by aman49:
Sorry for ignoring you Lord Tolzien. But thank you for hearing my prayers and bringing the webzone back.

You forgot to mention that Tolzien was behing the shudown because he had been ignored by his followers. He is a benevolent master ( ) , but he is also a jealous master ( ).
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by valrod33:

hahahahaha loser

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Next year Tolzien will be league MVP.
I still die laughing at the mere presence of Mark Henry.

Originally posted by NickSh49:
I still die laughing at the mere presence of Mark Henry.

the fact that you have died multiple times, yet still post frequently is but another testament to the power and grace of Tolzien
Share 49ersWebzone