LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Scott Tolzien Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by aman49:
Its possible Tolzien could be the #2 this year...

...cuz he's the sh*t.

Hahaha, hahahaha try #2 on the practice squad! I bet the delorian didn't go to the future of the Josh Johnson signing
#1. Alex Smith #2.CK7 #3.Josh Johnson. #.Umm #.Umm...don't think Scott Tolzien will no longer be a 49er. Or anywhere near the bay area when the season begans. Hahahahah
Originally posted by jreff22:
cant wait until he is released and a select few have meltdowns

LMAO! 'This'
If this was youtube. Your post would have at least 100 Thumbs Up(Likes)

soon to be cut
Oh no! How could they do such a thing. Baalke and Harbaugh need to be fired ASAP! the >Nate Davis relase has doomed Singeltary and McCloghan so will this!
One simply does not cut the future of the franchise!

Tolzien will be a better qb then Alex smith when all is said and done. He played on a nfl style offense at Wisconsin. And the completion was better then smith had. And he still finished with good numbers.
Originally posted by mjboot:
Tolzien will be a better qb then Alex smith when all is said and done. He played on a nfl style offense at Wisconsin. And the completion was better then smith had. And he still finished with good numbers.

LOL
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Oh no! How could they do such a thing. Baalke and Harbaugh need to be fired ASAP! the >Nate Davis relase has doomed Singeltary and McCloghan so will this!
One simply does not cut the future of the franchise!

yes, we all see how much this franchise was set back when they cut cody picket, nate davis and korey sheets. It is going to take us a few years to recover,, and then we f**king over reached for aldon smith cuz we panicked,,, f**ked up front office, we get what we deserve
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Good stuff. If you could put a scott face on the face of jesus,
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mjboot:
some things are not worth answering

I think it will be a shame, and a mistake if we end up cutting Scott Tolzien. I think this guy has a lot of Drew Brees in him, and all the feedback I hear on the guy from practice is positive. They need to find a way to keep him. If they put him on the Practice Squad, I think we will lose him. The one that sounds shaky right now is Kaep.
Sounds like Tolzien has been impressive so far in OTA's. If he continues at this rate they'll have to find a place for him.
Originally posted by rubbersoul80:
Sounds like Tolzien has been impressive so far in OTA's. If he continues at this rate they'll have to find a place for him.

we are keeping 4 qbs maybe, or maybe 3 with JJ getting axed.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

We most definitely keep three, and (all jokes aside) I'm more than convinced of the possibility that Tolzien has a clear shot at the #2 spot in TC (Scott was given Harbaugh's blessing of 'open-competition' to win that spot back in January), with Kaep & Josh looking like #3 guys right now.

Would totally not be surprised, the potential Scott had shown thus far + work ethic (stories about Scott sleeping in the building at night), gotta keep an eye on this guy.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

We most definitely keep three, and (all jokes aside) I'm more than convinced of the possibility that Tolzien has a clear shot at the #2 spot in TC (Scott was given Harbaugh's blessing of 'open-competition' to win that spot back in January), with Kaep & Josh looking like #3 guys right now.

Would totally not be surprised, the potential Scott had shown thus far + work ethic (stories about Scott sleeping in the building at night), gotta keep an eye on this guy.

Plus CK has lame tweets....
Share 49ersWebzone