Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
move aside Smith..........real gunslinger from SD is coming 2 town
There are 507 users in the forums
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
move aside Smith..........real gunslinger from SD is coming 2 town
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Comes from a more traditional offense from Wisconsin
played against a higher level of competition in the Big Ten
More developed right now than Colin Kaepernick
He can be our Marc Bulger of the future.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
that means tukuafu, Jones, or Constanzo might be going to PS
Originally posted by susweel:
Kaperpick already being replaced. Lol
I like the idea of three QB's developing. One of these guys will become decent. CK, Tolz, or thompson I don't care who.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
cool. Practice squad?
No. When you claim a guy off waivers, he has to go onto the 53 man.
really? what about McBLT. they just signed him to the PS.
He cleared waivers and the Niners signed him to the PS. Tolzien didn't clear waivers, since the Niners put a claim in on him. Two different things.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I wonder who will be cut for him. I think theyre big on Colin Jones so I dont think it will be him. I'm thinking Tukuafu or Kristick.