Originally posted by boast:Also, I've decided to let Tolzien impregnate my future wife because I want to raise the fruit of his holy loins.
i heard he was already named starting QB for the NFC in the upcoming Pro Bowl.
congrats, Tolzien!
There are 625 users in the forums
Scott Tolzien is a Niner
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:00 PM
- TheRambler
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,350
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:03 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
So, anybody know what number this dude is gonna wear?
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:03 PM
- nw9erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,497
Originally posted by aman49:
Also, I've decided to let Tolzien impregnate my future wife because I want to raise the fruit of his holy loins.
eww
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:03 PM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,357
after my cat eats, she likes to go over and stand in the stairway and sing. I think she does it cuz it echoes and she likes to hear herself. this thread reminded me of that.
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:03 PM
- unst4bl3
- Member
- Posts: 7,568
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
So, anybody know what number this dude is gonna wear?
Mark roman's old number.
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:04 PM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,956
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by boast:Also, I've decided to let Tolzien impregnate my future wife because I want to raise the fruit of his holy loins.
i heard he was already named starting QB for the NFC in the upcoming Pro Bowl.
congrats, Tolzien!
Lucky for you, he won't even need to bang her. Tolzien can do the trick with 2 seconds of uninterrupted eye contact
(don't blink)
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:09 PM
- TheRambler
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,350
Originally posted by WRATHman44:I just looked at a picture of him. I think I'm pregnant now...
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by boast:Also, I've decided to let Tolzien impregnate my future wife because I want to raise the fruit of his holy loins.
i heard he was already named starting QB for the NFC in the upcoming Pro Bowl.
congrats, Tolzien!
Lucky for you, he won't even need to bang her. Tolzien can do the trick with 2 seconds of uninterrupted eye contact(don't blink)
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:09 PM
- monsterzero789
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,304
out of all the Tolzien threads, this one sucks the most.
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:14 PM
- 49erThrowback
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,194
Originally posted by boast:
i heard he was already named starting QB for the NFC in the upcoming Pro Bowl.
congrats, Tolzien!
Not to mention preawarded SuperBowl MVP.
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:15 PM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,956
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:I just looked at a picture of him. I think I'm pregnant now...
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by boast:Also, I've decided to let Tolzien impregnate my future wife because I want to raise the fruit of his holy loins.
i heard he was already named starting QB for the NFC in the upcoming Pro Bowl.
congrats, Tolzien!
Lucky for you, he won't even need to bang her. Tolzien can do the trick with 2 seconds of uninterrupted eye contact(don't blink)
LUCKY!!!!!
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:16 PM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,956
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
So, anybody know what number this dude is gonna wear?
16. Joe Montana called Tolzien and asked permision to have Tolzien wear his number. At first, Tolzien hesitated, but then Joe threw in his rings to get the deal done.
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:18 PM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,956
Booo on the merge!
This thread was necessary, entertaining, and educational on its own!

I had a happy
, and now I has a sad
(sarcasm detector test initiating in: 3..... 2..... 1.....)
This thread was necessary, entertaining, and educational on its own!

I had a happy
, and now I has a sad
(sarcasm detector test initiating in: 3..... 2..... 1.....)
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:21 PM
- Nuns
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,301
Just saw the game for the first time. He looked pretty good when able to throw, but got sacked quite a few times. He needs to learn to feel the rush, albeit it was a jailbreak most of the time.
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:31 PM
- fortyniner52
- Veteran
- Posts: 243
I like this guy! there is something about him!! Yes he does remind me of Shaun Hill and his release is kinda like Rivers', comes out a lil sidearm, but floats with decent spiral!!! other than Culliver picking him off in the 4th qtr. he was impressive. That throw was nice too, but Culliver turned on it at the exact time he needed too otherwise it would have been a TD.
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:41 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
this thread is golden