There are 144 users in the forums

Scott Tolzien is a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
i heard he was already named starting QB for the NFC in the upcoming Pro Bowl.

congrats, Tolzien!
Also, I've decided to let Tolzien impregnate my future wife because I want to raise the fruit of his holy loins.
So, anybody know what number this dude is gonna wear?
Originally posted by aman49:
Also, I've decided to let Tolzien impregnate my future wife because I want to raise the fruit of his holy loins.

eww
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
after my cat eats, she likes to go over and stand in the stairway and sing. I think she does it cuz it echoes and she likes to hear herself. this thread reminded me of that.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Mark roman's old number.

congrats, Tolzien!

Lucky for you, he won't even need to bang her. Tolzien can do the trick with 2 seconds of uninterrupted eye contact (don't blink)
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

congrats, Tolzien!

Lucky for you, he won't even need to bang her. Tolzien can do the trick with 2 seconds of uninterrupted eye contact (don't blink)
I just looked at a picture of him. I think I'm pregnant now...
out of all the Tolzien threads, this one sucks the most.

congrats, Tolzien!

Not to mention preawarded SuperBowl MVP.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

congrats, Tolzien!

I just looked at a picture of him. I think I'm pregnant now...

LUCKY!!!!!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

16. Joe Montana called Tolzien and asked permision to have Tolzien wear his number. At first, Tolzien hesitated, but then Joe threw in his rings to get the deal done.
Booo on the merge! This thread was necessary, entertaining, and educational on its own!

I had a happy , and now I has a sad

(sarcasm detector test initiating in: 3..... 2..... 1.....)
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Just saw the game for the first time. He looked pretty good when able to throw, but got sacked quite a few times. He needs to learn to feel the rush, albeit it was a jailbreak most of the time.
I like this guy! there is something about him!! Yes he does remind me of Shaun Hill and his release is kinda like Rivers', comes out a lil sidearm, but floats with decent spiral!!! other than Culliver picking him off in the 4th qtr. he was impressive. That throw was nice too, but Culliver turned on it at the exact time he needed too otherwise it would have been a TD.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this thread is golden
Share 49ersWebzone