ibtl
There are 458 users in the forums
Scott Tolzien is a Niner
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:51 AM
- zeppfan1
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,862
ibtl
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:51 AM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
Originally posted by aman49:
How is our new lord and savior doing today?
He is in a state of grace
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM
- OptimusPrime52
- Member
- Posts: 705
Originally posted by susweel:
thanks for making your own Tolzien thread.
his take is so much more valuable then anyone elses take, so he deserves his own thread.
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM
- WRATHman44
- Staff
- Posts: 16,957
WHAT!!!! The Niners claimed Tolzien?!?!?!??!?!?! WAOW! Thanks for making this thread, so I could know this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:54 AM
- Oakland-Niner
- Member
- Posts: 24,062
I think he'll take over the starting role by the bye and never look back.......
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:54 AM
- TheRambler
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,350
well these thread is going to be closed with the locking and the repetitive topic that already has a thread and coo coo ca choo!!!!!
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,372
yay! another Tolzien thread. just what Niner Talk needed. Boobie Dix!
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM
- unst4bl3
- Member
- Posts: 7,568
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think he'll take over the starting role by the bye and never look back.......
That would be awesome, since i'm not on the Kaep bandwagon. (still stumbling with Alex)
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM
- OptimusPrime52
- Member
- Posts: 705
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think he'll take over the starting role by the bye and never look back.......
i think he wins the job today in his first practice.
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:56 AM
- mike
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,827
I have thoughts on this signing, but instead of posting them here or in one of the other 5 tolzien threads, I think my opinions deserve their own topic.
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:56 AM
- HessianDud
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,995
I would LMFAO if we cut him today to make room for Gooden
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:57 AM
- KID9R
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,131
A previous Blake prediction
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/152161-people-really-think-alex-smith-returning/
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/152161-people-really-think-alex-smith-returning/
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:57 AM
- unst4bl3
- Member
- Posts: 7,568
Originally posted by mike:
I have thoughts on this signing, but instead of posting them here or in one of the other 5 tolzien threads, I think my opinions deserve their own topic.
Do it, i'll post in it!
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:58 AM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,372
i heard he was already named starting QB for the NFC in the upcoming Pro Bowl.
congrats, Tolzien!
congrats, Tolzien!
Sep 5, 2011 at 11:58 AM
- OptimusPrime52
- Member
- Posts: 705
Originally posted by KID9R:
A previous Blake prediction
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/152161-people-really-think-alex-smith-returning/
dim bulbs huh?