There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gore will never finish this extension

I think that he should be ok for the next two years at least, the guy loves the team and I would hate to see him going to some other team to finish his carrer.

I don't see much value out of a future trade anyway, so why not show some respect for the guy and let him play his contract.

He might not finish as the starter, but hopfeully can retire wearing the ninners jersey
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by matt49er:
i love how some ppl around here are acting upset that we gave our best player a 3 year ext. this deal was fair for both parties would u have preferred we let gore walk? i would have loved to have seen the zone reaction if that would have happened. sometimes i get the feeling no matter what some ppl around here are just going to hate anything that happens.

Gotta agree with this. Why would anyone be upset with the Gore deal?? It does not cause cap problems, keeps our best offensive weapon happy, and shows the good players on the team that they are willing to play ball for the performers.

exactly, "gore will never make it through this deal" so we should have let him go? seriously? frank gore? i guess we shouldn't have given willis or vd their deals either then???
FREE THREAD!!!

why dont you use that crystal ball and tell me when the niners are going to make the playoffs?
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:

why dont you use that crystal ball and tell me when the niners are going to make the playoffs?

Well yes we will, that's how gores career will end, with a injury in the playoffs... Really i think he will make it, i think jim won't abuse his running back and keep making him hit a wall every play over and over doing the same play that didn't work before..
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

OMG OMG Valrod

Originally posted by JoeMontana:
He will get injured beyond repair or he will be traded or released. No way Gore does another 4 years in the NFL.

• BobS
  • Veteran
Since 32 year old running backs are rare, I commend you for such a bold prediction. Next thing you are going to predict the San Francisco Bay will be foggy and cold at least one morning next summer.
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
He will get injured beyond repair or he will be traded or released. No way Gore does another 4 years in the NFL.

THIS

is why I drafted Kendall Hunter in the 12th round last night
Watch out around here. You're already experiencing the good old fashioned backlash that unpopular comments receive, like so:

Gore deserved the extension. It's not going to hurt us with the cap at all. There is nothing wrong with it. It's not a big deal.
GIRE IS BEAST!