There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gore will never finish this extension

He will get injured beyond repair or he will be traded or released. No way Gore does another 4 years in the NFL.
beyond repair lol. Guess Baalke should've gotten the CarFax.
So he's going to be traded outside of the NFL?
Originally posted by cwilson830:

I suspect any one of those things will happen, not any one of them specifically.
I think he finishes this contract and then retires.

By the end of the contract he will be the number 2 RB behind someone else (hopefully Hunter). He will probably split carries evenly with that other RB for at least a year before moving back to number 2 on the depth chart.

I would not be surprised if he misses some time to injury over the next 4 years. But I do not think he will be forced out with a career ending injury.
thanks for the positive outlook
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

I suspect any one of those things will happen, not any one of them specifically.

I bet you all three happen.
Or a variety of other as valid options.

Gore will become a pizza
Gore will use his 573rd post to troll some website
Gore will invade Libya
Gore's hand will be eaten by racoons
i love how some ppl around here are acting upset that we gave our best player a 3 year ext. this deal was fair for both parties would u have preferred we let gore walk? i would have loved to have seen the zone reaction if that would have happened. sometimes i get the feeling no matter what some ppl around here are just going to hate anything that happens.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
Or a variety of other as valid options.

Gore will become a pizza
Gore will use his 573rd post to troll some website
Gore will invade Libya
Gore's hand will be eaten by racoons

Originally posted by matt49er:
i love how some ppl around here are acting upset that we gave our best player a 3 year ext. this deal was fair for both parties would u have preferred we let gore walk? i would have loved to have seen the zone reaction if that would have happened. sometimes i get the feeling no matter what some ppl around here are just going to hate anything that happens.

Gotta agree with this. Why would anyone be upset with the Gore deal?? It does not cause cap problems, keeps our best offensive weapon happy, and shows the good players on the team that they are willing to play ball for the performers.