There are 106 users in the forums

Preseason Power Rankings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Check out the rankings here. You wouldn’t believe the team ranked #1 and the teams ranked near the bottom...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Are we last ???
29. San Francisco 49ers – Ego will set Jim Harbaugh back. He felt like he could save Alex Smith. Wrong!

What BS website is that? Is it yours or your friends? Who cares about that list.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
29. San Francisco 49ers – Ego will set Jim Harbaugh back. He felt like he could save Alex Smith. Wrong!

JH thinks he is JC and can give sight to the blind.

WTF! Who's worse than us!!???
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
WTF! Who's worse than us!!???

3 other teams NOT in the NFC West.
[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 30, 2011 at 10:37 AM ]
Up there as one of the worst power rankings ever, not because of the 29th position, but because of the logic behind it. Ego has nothing to do with bringing back AS, it has to do with MH going to the Titans and no other QB available. I rather have AS than TJ, as the Seahawks do.
Turrible.
The ego comment is stupid but the ranking seems about right.

Originally posted by NorthNiner:
The ego comment is stupid but the ranking seems about right.

I agree. We were a 6 win team in a division led by a team with 7 wins. The last place team in our division acquired Kolb, so that automatically bumps them up. We...have a QB competition between Alex Smith and a 2nd rounder from a Pistol offense.
that rankings list was the stupidest thing iv'e ever seen.
We are flying under the radar and got the sports world right where we want em, let's stay undercover!
Originally posted by Joecool:

• Chico
  • Veteran
i think they just closed their eyes and picked the teams. these guys are morons!
Share 49ersWebzone