LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

NFC WEST SCHEDULE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
as far as the rams go....you people are in denial. their lbs suck, their secondary sucks, all they have is a good rb, avg qb that is improving, and 1 good de. They will likely lose 6 out of 7 games and unless they go at least 7-2 the rest of the season which they will not, the niners will win the division by a game at 8-8
THE RAMS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY ARE.........NOW IF YOU WANNA KROWN EM!!!!! THEN CROWN THEIR ASS!!!!!!! LMAO
It will likely be a battle between STL and ARI. If STL can make it through the initial tough stretch of games, they will be in good position to win the division. Kolb looks like he may be a solid QB, but the jury is still out.
Originally posted by elguapo:
as far as the rams go....you people are in denial. their lbs suck, their secondary sucks, all they have is a good rb, avg qb that is improving, and 1 good de. They will likely lose 6 out of 7 games and unless they go at least 7-2 the rest of the season which they will not, the niners will win the division by a game at 8-8

yeah, I don't really understand the love for the Rams. They may very well end up with a better record than us, who knows, but I don't think they are clearly better in any way. I have a hard time believing Bradford is going to take a mega leap in his second year. and their schedule is pretty brutal.
FYI, preseason records of 2010 playoff teams

NE - 2-2
PIT - 3-1
BAL - 3-1
NYJ - 2-2
IND - 0-4
KC - 1-3

PHI - 2-2
CHI - 0-4
GB - 2-2
ATL - 2-2
SEA - 1-3
NO - 2-2

Only 2 teams with winning records in preseason! Now I am not saying the Niners will make the playoffs, but everyone needs to calm the frug down. This place is hot one minute when they beat the sorry Raiders, then the sky is falling once they lose to the Texans. Mind you, the Texans already had 12 sacks coming into this game, so it's no surprise they harrassed our QB!
Originally posted by cwilson830:
As much as I'd love to see it, I can't imagine Seattle going 2-6 at home.

This. Seahawks home crowd alone will get them a few wins
Eagles at Rams L.................ONE THING FORSURE RAMS WILL BE 1-6 With their first 7 games IF NOT 2-5 any arguments here?
Rams at Giants L
Ravens at Rams L
Redskins at Rams W
Oct. 9: Bye
Rams at Packers L
Rams at Cowboys L
Saints at Rams L
Originally posted by HessianDud:
yeah, I don't really understand the love for the Rams. They may very well end up with a better record than us, who knows, but I don't think they are clearly better in any way. I have a hard time believing Bradford is going to take a mega leap in his second year. and their schedule is pretty brutal.

Josh Mcdaniels will do wonders for Bradford IMO. Now the rest of the team, not so sure
Originally posted by Sims84:

Josh Mcdaniels will do wonders for Bradford IMO. Now the rest of the team, not so sure

Pat Shurmur is a better QB coach, IMO. McDaniels is fine, but I think he's overrated.
Originally posted by niners9ers:
Eagles at Rams L.................ONE THING FORSURE RAMS WILL BE 1-6 With their first 7 games IF NOT 2-5 any arguments here?
Rams at Giants L
Ravens at Rams L
Redskins at Rams W
Oct. 9: Bye
Rams at Packers L
Rams at Cowboys L
Saints at Rams L

I think the Rams stand a good chance winning the two bolded games. Cowboys are not as good on defense as everyone thinks. Also, if the Rams can beat the blitz at home, they'll win. Spagnulo knows a thing or two about blitzes and could know how to counter. They could be 3-4 or even 4-3 after 7 games. Don't underrate them too much.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Aug 28, 2011 at 10:04 PM ]

so Seattle's gonna get Luck? Great, we're super f**ked for many years to come.
IDK crazy things always happen in the NFL. But I hope you're right
[ Edited by BETTERDAYZ9ERS on Aug 28, 2011 at 10:09 PM ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Suck for Luck becomes Fu*ked by Luck.

bradford and luck are gonna run a train on this ass for many years.

bradford and luck are gonna run a train on this ass for many years.

Rammed by Sam while Sucking Luck
Share 49ersWebzone