There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC WEST SCHEDULE

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I hate to say this but I don't see the Rams being a 6-10 team, they have a good head coach, a future star at QB, and a quality defense. Right now on paper they have the least questions marks and holes, and they came very close to winning this division last year. I take these guys to win the division if it takes us too long to win games.

LMAAAAOOOOO!!!!
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
I hate to say this but I don't see the Rams being a 6-10 team, they have a good head coach, a future star at QB, and a quality defense. Right now on paper they have the least questions marks and holes, and they came very close to winning this division last year. I take these guys to win the division if it takes us too long to win games.

LMAAAAOOOOO!!!!

Laugh all you want but Spags is a mastermind when it comes to blitz schemes and the Giants defense has not been the same since he has left. I love my 49ers just as much as the next man, but I will not deny the fact that his team was very competitive in his first year, and may win the division in his second year. I don't know how they rate head coaches on your planet, but here on earth it's all about productivity and winning.

49ers 8-8 (being optimistic)
Lambs 7-9
Seachicken 6-10
Retardinals 4-12

k.....

By the way you have them losing one more game than us, head coach must not be too bad.
Do you think niners can go 4-2 or 5-1 in the nfc west?
Originally posted by niners9ers:

49ers 8-8 (being optimistic)
Lambs 7-9
Seachicken 6-10
Retardinals 4-12

k.....

How do you have hawks winning six games??? pleeeaaaaaaaase explain

Same way you have the Niners winning nine games. Baseless speculation.
this all depends on our o line i think we will go 5-1 in the division none of our nfc west rivals have a good pas rusher

outside the division most of our opponents have a great pass rush our o line has to step it up

like alex or not when alex is given time ( when hes allowed to go on his backstep) he is nearly perfect from he field) of course the sample size for this is extremelly limited
  • mike
  • Veteran
Laugh all you want but Spags is a mastermind when it comes to blitz schemes and the Giants defense has not been the same since he has left. I love my 49ers just as much as the next man, but I will not deny the fact that his team was very competitive in his first year, and may win the division in his second year. I don't know how they rate head coaches on your planet, but here on earth it's all about productivity and winning.

I agree with you, the way things are looking there's no way the rams end up with fewer wins than us. They probably have the best o-line in the nfc west, best QB in this division for sure(and unlike most of the qb's in this division he's actually improving), and they added some real weapons for bradford with sims-walker and kendricks(who by the way is kicking ass in preseason). That's without going into improved offensive scheming. Their defense, which already gave us problems with guys like Long, added Quinn so now they can screw us from both sides.

They do have a fairly tough schedule, but this is why they play the games, all they have to do is win the division which they have the most potential to do.
We will not lose a game for the next 3 years

Baleeeeeeeeed dat
Cardinals have to be favorites simply based on schedule. It'll be a close sloppy race to the division crown like last season.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
this all depends on our o line i think we will go 5-1 in the division none of our nfc west rivals have a good pas rusher

outside the division most of our opponents have a great pass rush our o line has to step it up

like alex or not when alex is given time ( when hes allowed to go on his backstep) he is nearly perfect from he field) of course the sample size for this is extremelly limited
Robert quinn will be good, chris long owned davis/rachal last season...Clemons in seattle didn't do that well against us(1.5 sacks in 2 games) but dominated the rams/cards and with our o-line how it is right now he'll dominate us this year too. Cards are the only ones with no pass rush.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

+1

O-LINE.... O-LINE.. O-LINE
keep dreaming buddy it aint happn 6-10 with the combo of Smith & Kaepernick

Originally posted by niners9ers:
RAMS
Eagles at Rams L
Rams at Giants L
Ravens at Rams L
Redskins at Rams W
Oct. 9: Bye
Rams at Packers L
Rams at Cowboys L
Saints at Rams L
Rams at Cardinals L
Rams at Browns W
Seahawks at Rams W
Cardinals at Rams W
Rams at 49ers L
Rams at Seahawks, W
Bengals at Rams W
Rams at Steelers L
49ers at Rams....HOMER PICK L
RAMS GO.....6-10?? unless they sweep the niners and cards

ZONA
Panthers at Cardinals W
Cardinals at Redskins W
Cardinals at Seahawks W
Giants at Cardinals L
Cardinals at Vikings TOSS UP, i'll say L
Steelers at Cardinals L
Cardinals at Ravens L
Rams at Cardinals W
Cardinals at Eagles L
Cardinals at 49ers L
Cardinals at Rams L
Cowboys at Cardinals L
49ers at Cardinals L
Browns at Cardinals W
Cardinals at Bengals W
Seahawks at cardinals W
ZONA GOES 7-9 I dont think they can beat us twice but they prolly can beat the rams and maybe get a win from the vikes??

SEAHAWKS
SEA @ SF L
SEA @ PIT L
ARI @ SEA L
ATL @ SEA L
SEA @ NYG L
6 Bye
SEA @ CLE W
CIN @ SEA W
SEA @ DAL L
BAL @ SEA L
SEA @ STL L
WAS @ SEA W only Kuhz its at home
PHI @ SEA L
STL @ SEA L
SEA @ CHI L
SF @ SEA L
SEA @ ARI L

SEATTLE GOES 3-13 MAX 4WINS
49ers

SFVSSeahawks W
SFVSCowboys L
SF@Bengals W
SF@Eagles L
SFVSBuccaneers L
SF@Lions W but could be a possible loss like KC LAST YEAR
BYE
SFVSBrowns W
SF@Redskins W
SFVSGiants L
SFVSCardinals W
SF@Ravens L
SF VSRams W
SF@Cardinals W
SF vsSteelers L
SF@Seahawks W
SF@Rams L

NIners go 9-7..

All my picks are best case scenario for the niners obviously we could be even better if we sweep the nfc west BUT RAMS COULD DO THE SAME

that is exactly why i think people are worrying for the wrong reasons. We will win the division by 1 or 2 games. I think the niners will be 8-8 or 9-7 and the rams and cards at best are 7-9 while sea 6-10.

I will be disappointed with our ol the whole year and a little with our qb play, but by years end, will be better.
gotta love the homer threads
  • Paul
  • Veteran

Very much agreed, I like the moves both Seattle (before preseason) and the Cardinals made... but Bradford is going to continue to improve, plus they added McDaniels on offense so yes... 9-10 wins
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home