There are 46 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Decisions

This clown is nothing more than a troll trying to stir things up.
Originally posted by 49ersTearItUp:
Taylor Mays trade - BAD (Has potential to be one of if not the best safety)

Not resigning Manny Lawson -BAD (Could have been great to have two 6'5 OLBs to pass rush and cover)

Not resigning Troy Smith - BAD (could have been a GREAT back up instead of Josh McCown)

Takeo Spikes not coming back - BAD (He had a great season and was a great veteran leader)

Nate Clements CUT - BAD (Can be a great back up and can help the young corners)

David Bass not coming back - GOOD (We have enough talent on the O line just need to figure out were to play who)

Aubrayo Franklin not coming back -BAD (Great run stopper and he was a Veteran that can help the younger guys Ricky,Ian williams ETC)

Travis Laboy not coming back - GOOD (Hes not consistant and hes slow)

Dashon Goldson - GOOD
Donte Whitner - GOOD
Alex Smith - GOOD
Madieu Williams -BAD
Jonathan Goodwin - GOOD
Larry Grant - GOOD
David Akers - GOOD
Braylon Edwards - GOOD

Many more but i dont feel like typing!

Do you drive your car looking only at the rear view mirror? There were 31 teams who didn't think much of Mays on draft day, especially his old college coach. Lawson's name should not be included with the word "pass rusher". You really think Clements would be open to being a backup and mentor and shouldn't you have to be a good player to be a mentor? Teams let go of players for a reason and since we didn't win the Super Bowl or got into the playoff last year, none of the above mentioned players that were not resigned meant anything going forward. So, sit back and look ahead with to new and exciting season.

Not resigning Manny Lawson -BAD (Could have been great to have two 6'5 OLBs to pass rush and cover)

Not resigning Troy Smith - BAD (could have been a GREAT back up instead of Josh McCown)

Takeo Spikes not coming back - BAD (He had a great season and was a great veteran leader)

David Bass not coming back - GOOD (We have enough talent on the O line just need to figure out were to play who)

Aubrayo Franklin not coming back -BAD (Great run stopper and he was a Veteran that can help the younger guys Ricky,Ian williams ETC)

Dashon Goldson - GOOD
Donte Whitner - GOOD
Alex Smith - GOOD
Madieu Williams -BAD
Jonathan Goodwin - GOOD
Larry Grant - GOOD
David Akers - GOOD
Braylon Edwards - GOOD

This Post - BAD
taylor mays the best safety in the league hahahahahaha i need some of that ganja,must be straight out of b.marley stash
Originally posted by carlitos372002:
taylor mays the best safety in the league hahahahahaha i need some of that ganja,must be straight out of b.marley stash

THIS!!!! I mean he's banking on potential.....potential doesnt win starting jobs.....
The only person I was sad to see go was Manny. Don't you people realize AF is injured already and unable to play? Good riddance. Mays can run really super fast but that's about it. We have been a crapola team for quite sometime. Many of our favorites are generally other team's scrubs. Most of the ppl we cut are going to go do jack on other teams...just watch.

Dashon Goldson - GOOD
Donte Whitner - GOOD
Alex Smith - GOOD
Madieu Williams -BAD
Jonathan Goodwin - GOOD
Larry Grant - GOOD
David Akers - GOOD
Braylon Edwards - GOOD

Originally posted by Hollywood:

Dashon Goldson - GOOD
Donte Whitner - GOOD
Alex Smith - GOOD
Madieu Williams -BAD
Jonathan Goodwin - GOOD
Larry Grant - GOOD
David Akers - GOOD
Braylon Edwards - GOOD

You're a fool if you believe Taylor Mays could be the best safety in the league, but nobody in their right mind would believe half the "bad" you typed. You're a troll. Go away troll.
we will see were taylor mays i going to be ranked in a year or 2

Dashon Goldson - GOOD
Donte Whitner - GOOD
Alex Smith - GOOD
Madieu Williams -BAD
Jonathan Goodwin - GOOD
Larry Grant - GOOD
David Akers - GOOD
Braylon Edwards - GOOD

Seriously? Mays is terrible. Franklin is a one yr wonder. Clements made too much, and refused to restructure. Spikes wasnt worth a 3yr deal.

Lawson doesn't fit a 3-4 defense.

I am quite pleased in bringing back McDonald, Wragge and Alex

And getting Whitner, Braylon, Goodwin, Rogers, Akers, Grant, etc.....

LaBoy i agree, and Baas, no need when we have talent and depth now.

I think some are in danger of being cut.

Ronald Johnson comes to mind, with Zeigler. Rather have a vet like Ginn who had a nice catch tonight.

Troy Smith, ehhh, wasn't anything great. Don't care about 3rd QB right now.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home