...and I think I like it!

Woah, yeah!

The Heat is On !
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol you guys
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Tarrell Brown/Carlos Rogers:

• Commented that Moss has that "sneaky" speed where he can burst on an instant....and you can't compensate by playing too far off otherwise he can come back and catch a curl or out. So in a way that makes Moss more dangerous than players who might be faster but only if they sprint full speed from the get go.
  • Commented that Manningham has "late hands" and doesn't have "bright eyes" meaning the deep ball cannot be tracked by his hand placement or eyes like it can with many other receivers.....he uses his hands at the very last second which makes it harder to guard him (man, I love this in depth football knowledge!)
  • Very happy with Cox's attitude to learn and size
  • Very happy with Culliver's progress....feels he can start on other teams and appreciate his desire to want to start on this team
  • Feels that Aldon being a full time player shouldn't hurt his pass rush production because many teams will abandon run and turn 2nd down into 3rd down defense by default, and that many teams they play this year want to pass anyways

So theyre both big on Cox size?
Baalke:

• Looking at a lot of tape each day
  • Likes what he's seeing in LaMichael as he finds his way
  • Kendall Hunter having a great camp
  • Gore - one of the best gap scheme running backs to play in this league in a very long time
  • Cox gives us a real advantage in nickel situations
  • The communication amongst the secondary is great
  • Boone is holding onto RG spot for now, but we'll have to see what happens in the preseason

BEAST! That is saying alot even if its coming from our GM. For as good as Gore is he has become somewhat underrated on this site in my opinion. I don't think he's lost a step at all and if teams are finally forced out of the box defensively we will see the same old explosion to the second level that used to seeing from him. I've said it before and I stand by it. Gore will top 1200 yards this season with fewer carries than last season. GO NINERS!
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Tarrell Brown/Carlos Rogers:

• Commented that Moss has that "sneaky" speed where he can burst on an instant....and you can't compensate by playing too far off otherwise he can come back and catch a curl or out. So in a way that makes Moss more dangerous than players who might be faster but only if they sprint full speed from the get go.
  • Commented that Manningham has "late hands" and doesn't have "bright eyes" meaning the deep ball cannot be tracked by his hand placement or eyes like it can with many other receivers.....he uses his hands at the very last second which makes it harder to guard him (man, I love this in depth football knowledge!)
  • Very happy with Cox's attitude to learn and size
  • Very happy with Culliver's progress....feels he can start on other teams and appreciate his desire to want to start on this team
  • Feels that Aldon being a full time player shouldn't hurt his pass rush production because many teams will abandon run and turn 2nd down into 3rd down defense by default, and that many teams they play this year want to pass anyways

So theyre both big on Cox size?

It's not just his size; he also moves well.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Baalke:

• Gore - one of the best gap scheme running backs to play in this league in a very long time
  • Boone is holding onto RG spot for now, but we'll have to see what happens in the preseason

BEAST! That is saying alot even if its coming from our GM. For as good as Gore is he has become somewhat underrated on this site in my opinion. I don't think he's lost a step at all and if teams are finally forced out of the box defensively we will see the same old explosion to the second level that used to seeing from him. I've said it before and I stand by it. Gore will top 1200 yards this season with fewer carries than last season. GO NINERS!

Hes probably the most underrated player ever on the webzone.

Baalke:

uhhhhhh ... Scott TOLZIEN??????
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Baalke:

uhhhhhh ... Scott TOLZIEN??????

Scott Tolzien is seen as a GOD by everybody everywhere, even by Jesus. I guess that is still underrated for him though.
Toto? Where are we?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Toto? Where are we?

I laughed...
Scott Tolzien is seen as a GOD by everybody everywhere, even by Jesus. I guess that is still underrated for him though.

QFT
Share 49ersWebzone