There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers on sirius nfl radio...

ok. They love aldon smith's camp. Dobbs again and kilgore big props, not to forget bruce miller looks good.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by firehouse538:
Am iI annoying people with these posts?

no, they are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

cosign
We will only go 21 personnel if davis and walker are healthy, Baalke on in 5 minutes.
I've listened to this show for the past 5 or so years and I an't begin to tell you how lucky we are to have Tim Ryan as a tv analyst. He knows his sh!t, former player.
I've listened to this show for the past 5 or so years and I an't begin to tell you how lucky we are to have Tim Ryan as a tv analyst. He knows his sh!t, former player.
He sounds like he could do national broadcasts sometime down the line
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
It was not an excuse, it was a compliment.

The excuse was.... he never had a target to throw to

he never had a target like Braylon to throw to , dont change what he said to fit your agenda

thats not an excuse thats a compliment to Braylon
i was clarifying Verbs post.

alex said (he's never had) (a target like this)
Excuse Compliment

Alexcusepliment?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Alexcusepliment?

maiocco on 95.7 right now.

I caught the tail end of it, Maiocco got booted from practice?? haha Harbaugh is no joke mang.
Originally posted by brizznasty:

I caught the tail end of it, Maiocco got booted from practice?? haha Harbaugh is no joke mang.

I guess practice is closed to the public. He only got to see Andy Lee warming up punting. Which is great news.
Sorry, lost connection. They said carlos rodgers move from rcb to lcb is not as big of a deal as moving from LT to RT. Shouldn't be a big deal. They are likening our defense to GB and a big question they say, is our nickel back. They like the big nickel package with goldson, whitner, and smith.
Baalke coming up.
thanks for updates firehouse
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
thanks for updates firehouse

this
Baalke preaches patiience. Colin needs more time. Wants Frank to be a niner for life. Excited for Braylon's determination. Not much about Mays