LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

gore frustrated *Edit - Signed Extension on 8/30 - 3 years: May no longer be frustrated.*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Don't forget about his idea of replacing Gore with Beanie Wells

Take your shots, but with the truth. That was well before the draft, during the season. On draft day, my board had in order when the Niners were on the board: Michael Crabtree, Brian Orakpo and Malcolm Jenkins. Orakpo has been huge, much better than the crowd that cheered loudly for Everette Brown. As you probably remember, I said that Brown would struggle in the NFL, and Orakpo would be a stud. My board was not perfect, as Crabtree has not been nearly as good as Orakpo.

P.S. As you also recalled from that draft, I stated the Glen Coffee was a disasterous third rounder, and I had him graded as a 5th round back, at best.

I read most of your draft posts so I remember
I think its pretty obvious that MadDog is Scott McCloughan.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lol

lol

Buzzed posting ftw

Buzzed posting ftw

pretty sure he passed "buzzed" a long time ago.

My name is spelled Scot, damn it.

P.S. I think the Seahawks are much more serious about winning than our franchise. They are building a young, tremendous OL, have big time weapons at WR and TE. All they need is a QB, and I think they will rectify this with Carson Palmer in February or a first round QB next April. They are going to be pretty solid from 2012 on.
If I'm not mistaken Gore's agent is also Goldson's agent and... I'm not positive here but Crabtree's agent? If so he should have learned by now that he isn't going to bully a big contract out of the deal. Isn't he also the agent that never negotiates through the media except it happens every time always?

If this is indeed his third attempt at the 49ers, I sure hope it isn't personal. I must say though, he is chopped at the knee's because Gore loves this team and game way to much.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

P.S. I think the Seahawks are much more serious about winning than our franchise. They are building a young, tremendous OL, have big time weapons at WR and TE. All they need is a QB, and I think they will rectify this with Carson Palmer in February or a first round QB next April. They are going to be pretty solid from 2012 on.

yeah because drafting 2 O-linemen in the first rd, drafting the top WR a few seasons ago while signing BE to add to the talented TE, Vernon Davis means the Niners are not serious.

i've read some asinine posts in NT of late but the above REALLY takes the cake.

Originally posted by boast:
yeah because drafting 2 O-linemen in the first rd, drafting the top WR a few seasons ago while signing BE to add to the talented TE, Vernon Davis means the Niners are not serious.

This

Buzzed posting ftw

Me? are you talking about me???

seriously.

and that post is actually only more proof of my hypothesis: pumping up the Seahawks? McCloughan move.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

This

agree

lol wtf? the seachickens sign a fist round bust in gallery, sign an injury prone WR who did nothing before favre was there and suddenly they are serious about winning? alright.
Share 49ersWebzone