LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

gore frustrated *Edit - Signed Extension on 8/30 - 3 years: May no longer be frustrated.*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Nothing I love more than a good old Maddog beating, makes it worth sifting through thousands of alex threads just with the hope of finding some senile blabber by Maddog followed by an onslaught of well executed Maddog lashings. Happy Sunday everybody.

You sift through thousands of Alex threads for my comments? I am honored.

Ya it's like America's Funniest Home Videos, it's not out of respect because nobody admires the guy caught on camera getting slammed in nuts but it is a lot of fun see it happen.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Are you really knocking the front office for not dealing with Gore before Williams got his deal?

Williams deal was within 48 hours of the lockout ending, and may have been the lone reason for even wanting more money
Gore has stated that he wants to retire a 49er, and this is the last year of his contract. It appears the team did not intend to alter his contract to make this happen before camp started. It is this lack of communication with key personnel that is a problem. I can't believe someone in all this offseason chatter could not have picked up the phone and say, "Frank, we know this is the last year of your contract, and we intend to have you retire as a 49er".

My continual beef with the front office is that they are reactionary, and not proactive. It was that way with the draft, free agency, Gore's contract.
Ya it's like America's Funniest Home Videos, it's not out of respect because nobody admires the guy caught on camera getting slammed in nuts but it is a lot of fun see it happen.

Once again, I am honored that you spend so much time fixated on me.

Cheers.

P.S. Since you invest so much time on little old me, how about actually arguing the points, instead of trying to find some error I made in the past. Nobody is claiming perfection here, so debate the points. Otherwise, you appear weak and petty.
Gore has stated that he wants to retire a 49er, and this is the last year of his contract. It appears the team did not intend to alter his contract to make this happen before camp started. It is this lack of communication with key personnel that is a problem. I can't believe someone in all this offseason chatter could not have picked up the phone and say, "Frank, we know this is the last year of your contract, and we intend to have you retire as a 49er".

My continual beef with the front office is that they are reactionary, and not proactive. It was that way with the draft, free agency, Gore's contract.

This.
On a brighter note, the Cowgirls look crappy.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
On a brighter note, the Cowgirls look crappy.

Is that game nationally telivised?

Once again, I am honored that you spend so much time fixated on me.

Cheers.

P.S. Since you invest so much time on little old me, how about actually arguing the points, instead of trying to find some error I made in the past. Nobody is claiming perfection here, so debate the points. Otherwise, you appear weak and petty.

You sir are a waste of time sorry to hurt your feelings but I have to much respect to try and chase you through a convoluted circumlocutory self BJ. It's like trying to play hot wheels with the kid who constantly calls super speed and ultimate force field.

As hard as I could possibly try, I could never seem as petty as you portray yourself. If you did a bit of research you'd find that I do continuously argue points but deny the fact that I must with you because you want me to. You are no authority here and in fact your attempts at authority amongst the board is what makes this so fun.

boy this is fun. Do you not realize that your impossible to argue with because you are a collection of assumptions derived from poor reporting all spun to further your perspective. It's in impossible to argue with the insane and I will not engage haha but thanks for asking me to the dance.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Great job Maddog on speaking the truth.
49ers must restructure Gore's contract with a it front loaded over then next two years and incentive base with roster bonus in the last two years. After this year I'm in full support of trading Gore and the final 3 years of his contract. I do love the man though. Do not pay the man Williams money, but lets use our free cap space this year and some next year and then fluff the rest.

Originally posted by susweel:

Got to speak the truth, even if it hurts. If you repeat the phrase three times in a row: "Trent Baalke is running this organization", it is a guaranteed rush to the toilet bowl. He obviously has a lot of fans on this board.
49ers must restructure Gore's contract with a it front loaded over then next two years and incentive base with roster bonus in the last two years. After this year I'm in full support of trading Gore and the final 3 years of his contract. I do love the man though. Do not pay the man Williams money, but lets use our free cap space this year and some next year and then fluff the rest.

Hey, we agree. Party balloons for all. I stated pretty much the same earlier in this thread.
Williams is a 28 year old RB with probably a worse injury history than Gore (in terms of time missed anyway).

We need to consider giving him the deal IMO. Do we still not have a lot of cap space that we need to use? Why not just pay him a front loaded contract so he's easy to cut in a couple years or even a year from now. Deangelo got somewhat overpaid, but Gore is better than he is - so I wouldn't feel horrible if he got similar money. He's earned it, he's been somewhat underpaid in his time here for what he's done IMO.
Hey, we agree. Party balloons for all. I stated pretty much the same earlier in this thread.

Ya but the difference is this thread is about Gore for me and about MadDog's opportunity to spit slander towards the FO. So we will not be bed fellows tonight plus i'm out of peanut butter.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

Got to speak the truth, even if it hurts. If you repeat the phrase three times in a row: "Trent Baalke is running this organization", it is a guaranteed rush to the toilet bowl. He obviously has a lot of fans on this board.

Not me I was totally against him getting the job in first place.
Share 49ersWebzone