There are 310 users in the forums

6th Annual Home Opener Tailgate Party - 49ers vs Seahawks - September 11, 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can't wait!!!

Bring anything you want. Bring anybody you want (preferably Niner fans, but whatever). There will be grills and coolers to use, but feel free to bring your own. There are 2 rules.

1) WZ beef is left on the WZ

2) You must have a good time

See you there!

Dayum!

In looking at the overhead shot, there were so many different ways and places to build Candlemistake. They could have put this thing right smack dab against the water. Make a mental note and move the stadium where the parking is located now and see how much easier it suddenly becomes to access the stadium area.

Somebody effed up, big time.

Didn't one side of Candlestick open up to an ocean shot at one time? And then it got closed off?
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
You would have half of the webzone beating you down with their purses if you did that!

Ah hey now we only use our purses when you guys show your petticoats. By the way I got some blush if you need some. All in good fun.
Bump.
Everyone have fun and be safe. Wish I could be there myself, really would like to see a home game sometime.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I made some T-Shirts that say "Alex Smith is like Herpes......He never goes away". Can I hand them out there?

I would seriously pay for one. No kidding.
Hey I'm a brand new member to this forum but I check it at least once a day so I decided to register. I hope its cool if I drop by on Sunday with some of my buddies and we will definitely bring some beer and food.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I made some T-Shirts that say "Alex Smith is like Herpes......He never goes away". Can I hand them out there?

I would seriously pay for one. No kidding.

lol Alex Smith is like herpes - right when you think he's gone, he pops right back up
Originally posted by agniner:
Hey I'm a brand new member to this forum but I check it at least once a day so I decided to register. I hope its cool if I drop by on Sunday with some of my buddies and we will definitely bring some beer and food.

All are all welcome.
  • dj43
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I can't wait!!!

Bring anything you want. Bring anybody you want (preferably Niner fans, but whatever). There will be grills and coolers to use, but feel free to bring your own. There are 2 rules.

1) WZ beef is left on the WZ

2) You must have a good time

See you there!

Dayum!

In looking at the overhead shot, there were so many different ways and places to build Candlemistake. They could have put this thing right smack dab against the water. Make a mental note and move the stadium where the parking is located now and see how much easier it suddenly becomes to access the stadium area.

Somebody effed up, big time.

Didn't one side of Candlestick open up to an ocean shot at one time? And then it got closed off?

The right field fence was just chain link for the '62 World Series. They had canvas against it so you couldn't stand outside and see the field but you look out over the bay from much of the park.

I just got tickets today! me and my buddy are going and were planning on bringing some links and stuff but we don't have a grill. i know im not a big poster on here but would like to come by.
Originally posted by eastbay9erfn:
I just got tickets today! me and my buddy are going and were planning on bringing some links and stuff but we don't have a grill. i know im not a big poster on here but would like to come by.

The more, the merrier, bro. Bring your food and some extra for others - I have no doubt that someone will share their grill with you.
Share 49ersWebzone