CB - Tarell Brown
S - Curtis Taylor, Madieu Williams, Taylor Mays
LB - Haralson, McKillop, or Kristick, any of those 3
DE/NT - no one
Oline - no one
TE - no one
WR - Ziegler or Ginn
FB - Norris
RB - I have to throw it out there but Dixon.....I haven't heard anything about his play, good or bad in camp so you have to wonder.
QB - no one.

EDIT: by no one I mean no "surprise" cuts. They seem pretty set in stone.

In addition I would put Rachal on that list and it wouldn't surprise me to see Crabtree there as well, at least he would be there on my list if I could get a good trade for him.

There is no WAY in Hell they cut Crabtree or trade him right now he is going into his third season and this offense is perfect for his talents!
You guys are hilarious.

Norris will survive again because the Niners have no one to step up in his place. I believe Bruce Miller is injured, no? Even if Miller is fine, I expect Norris to make it.

Haralson will stick. He's still under contract (a generally cheap contract) and will backup Aldon. Why would you cut one of your top-3 OLB's (besides how much YOU think he sucks).

Dixon will stick. This team needs 3 RB's with Gore always getting hurt.

And the "Shawntae Spencer getting cut" talk is absolutely hilarious.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
You guys are hilarious.

Norris will survive again because the Niners have no one to step up in his place. I believe Bruce Miller is injured, no? Even if Miller is fine, I expect Norris to make it.

Haralson will stick. He's still under contract (a generally cheap contract) and will backup Aldon. Why would you cut one of your top-3 OLB's (besides how much YOU think he sucks).

So youdon't see any 53-man casualties except the ones that should be cut? (i.e. UDFA and lower picks)
whoever does get cut, the webzone is gonna freak the f**k out as usual and make 80 new threads on how the front office doesn't know what they're doing.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
You guys are hilarious.

So youdon't see any 53-man casualties except the ones that should be cut? (i.e. UDFA and lower picks)

The guys I name above I would bet are safe.

Tarrell Brown maybe, but I still think he could stick. Ziegler should probably pack his bags. Maybe McKillop, but he's a special teamer too. Kristick and one of the safeties will probably go.

But the rest of this talk is hilarious.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SJniner7:
You guys are hilarious.

The guys I name above I would bet are safe.

Tarrell Brown maybe, but I still think he could stick. Ziegler should probably pack his bags. Maybe McKillop, but he's a special teamer too. Kristick and one of the safeties will probably go.

But the rest of this talk is hilarious.

I agree

You cant be cutting just for the sake of cutting them. You gotta have better replacements lined up.
They will not cut Ginn. You can count on seeing the rookie WR's on the Practice Squad.

I can see Zeigler getting cut
Morris
Tarrel Brown
M Williams
P Haralson
Mckillop
i have a feeling its gonna be ginn. moran doesnt surprise me at all
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i have a feeling its gonna be ginn. moran doesnt surprise me at all

Ginn will not be cut based on his PR abilities. Who else do we have that has experience.

Originally posted by susweel:
Ginn will not be cut based on his PR abilities. Who else do we have that has experience.

nobody with experience, other than college exp. So I stil think ginn is out the door, we want winners.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Spencer, Haralson, and I.Williams.

all 3 make the team. I would be ok cutting haralson though
Alex smith !
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
They will not cut Ginn. You can count on seeing the rookie WR's on the Practice Squad.

I can see Zeigler getting cut
Morris
Tarrel Brown
M Williams
P Haralson
Mckillop

Haralson will not get cut. You guys are hilarious.

Morran Norris (there is no "Morris" on the team) will also probably stick.
Originally posted by sfout:
CB - Tarell Brown
S - Curtis Taylor, Madieu Williams, Taylor Mays
LB - Haralson, McKillop, or Kristick, any of those 3
DE/NT - no one
Oline - no one
TE - no one
WR - Ziegler or Ginn
FB - Norris
RB - I have to throw it out there but Dixon.....I haven't heard anything about his play, good or bad in camp so you have to wonder.
QB - no one.

EDIT: by no one I mean no "surprise" cuts. They seem pretty set in stone.
with a new coaching staff there could be several surprise cuts. but i dont think haralson will get cut, Smith and Brooks will be the starters, but he will be great depth and get plenty of playing time.
Share 49ersWebzone