LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Eric Davis Radio Game Analyst

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am in Dallas, so I had the game on the radio. I thought Eric Davis did a good job last night. He certainly has improved from the times I heard him on the preseason T.V. broadcasts.
Had good commentary.
Too bad the Niners didn't look like they improved
Really hard to anounce a team that been together so long against a team who has had 11 practices. I guess ya gotta start somewhere.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Too bad the Niners didn't look like they improved

Very true. no where to go but up after last night.

I have to go with the radio coverage of 49ers preseason games since none of the games are live this year. Not a bad start for the radio broadcast team though.
radio is much better than Dennis O'Donnell
The few times I heard dennis, he was bad. NFL network went with the saints broadcast team on the replay of the game last night.
  • Veteran
O'Donnell rocks. He should be permanent.
Davis is fun to listen to. He is no-nonsense and really doesnt hold back.
I'm in Dallas as well James. You ever watch any games at the SF Rose on Greenville? Usually a handful of fans in there although 3/4's the way in most stopped coming due to the losing, lol.

I like Davis. Back in 09 I got to watch the post game show in SF. Then Timewarner came in and bought out the complex and I lost that channel. Can't get Direct TV since I don't have southern sky access. :(

Originally posted by Hollywood:
I'm in Dallas as well James. You ever watch any games at the SF Rose on Greenville? Usually a handful of fans in there although 3/4's the way in most stopped coming due to the losing, lol.

I like Davis. Back in 09 I got to watch the post game show in SF. Then Timewarner came in and bought out the complex and I lost that channel. Can't get Direct TV since I don't have southern sky access. :(

why don't you have southern sky access??
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
why don't you have southern sky access??

My apartment faces north. There are 3 apartments directly behind me to the other side of the building.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

lol i quickly muted it after he couldn't remember reggie bush was the rb who got replaced by sproles.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

lol i quickly muted it after he couldn't remember reggie bush was the rb who got replaced by sproles.

Haha I would rather listen to the other teams homers. He is the worst.
Last night, my friend had the NFL.com feed, and we watched the game on his computer. Muted dennis and the t.v. feed and had the 1050 feed. Robinson and Eric Davis were solid again last night.
Share 49ersWebzone