LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

jim harbaugh press conference?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
isnt there a press conference the day after the game, even if its a preseason game? i want to see what harbaugh says, just to get his take. i have looked around though and i dont see anything. anybody know the deal? thanks.
Would really like to see that as well! Coach's head must be spinning but I'd bet he saw enough to work with and can get these guys turned around.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gonna be interesting to see how his personality changes this year once the losses start piling up.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
he mentions looking at the film i'm gonna flip my lid
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
he mentions looking at the film i'm gonna flip my lid

He has a media conference today, so we can expect something
anyword its almost 2pm. i have been digging but still nothing on any site ive visited.
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
anyword its almost 2pm. i have been digging but still nothing on any site ive visited.

i think grant cohn said it starts at 3pm on a conference call
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

I think the worst was Nolan's double talk: "We did some good things and not so good things. May happen time to time. May not. Just gotta wait an see. Definitely would have liked to see some better play up front. But they did some good things. Alex played ok. Made some good throws. Had some he probably wanted back. Gore was good. Few good runs out there. Had a little trouble early on. You know...we obviously don't like being down 21-0 at the half but things happen. We're a 2nd half team and that showed today. Just have to move forward. Work on the things that need to be worked on and go forward. I mean look, I'm sore, you're sore, we're all sore. Just take the hit. Get back up. Get it done. And I think that's what we saw today. Some days it's tougher than others...some not. Just depends. Sometimes the sky is blue...later on it's black. But it behooves you to be prepared for both. Thank you."

Reporters: Uhhh...

Harbaugh I believe is going to be more like sing than nolan when it comes to press conferences, especially when we go on a 4 game losing streak.

dadgum yahoo.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Harbaugh I believe is going to be more like sing than nolan when it comes to press conferences, especially when we go on a 4 game losing streak.

dadgum yahoo.

Dood you haven't been reading your PM's!
i still cant find anything. did he cancel it or something? i have checked all of the news stations in sf, 49ers.com, knbr and i got Nada.
Originally posted by Esco:
Dood you haven't been reading your PM's!

Sorry bro, Work browser blocks popups (PM notifications)
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/audio/Conference-Call-Jim-Harbaugh/e50b1ea3-ed00-4732-92df-bfe2d9734731
Share 49ersWebzone