LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Pretend you're Harbaugh this week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
First thing I would do is slap myself for making us watch Alex for another year.

but his mechanics are better..... lol

I would try Kap with the 1st team next preseason game, I wonder what Alex can do against 2nd and 3rd stringers....
Originally posted by fly15:
but his mechanics are better..... lol

I would try Kap with the 1st team next preseason game, I wonder what Alex can do against 2nd and 3rd stringers....

he couldnt even handle 2nd and 3rd stringers but hey lets throw him in with the first stringers smart move ur clearly a smart educated football... sorry couldnt even finish that sentence
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I work Baalke's ear in attempt to get a real quarterback in here.

Yeah, like you can get a real QB at reasonable price at this point.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Fix the o line and bench Alex Smith.

Gee. The guy just passed 7 times in that game, and hit at least 3 or 4 times. Relax. Let the guy play a couple more preseason games before doing something drastic.
i'm just watching the game and i have to say that i'm impressed by harbaugh not letting Colin to get a delay of a game penalty with calling two timeout in the 2nd quarter
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I'm Harbaugh this week...I watch film, I run practice and I watch my team improve this weekend. Time is key.
Hey, has Harbaugh been quoted saying "gotta look at the film" yet?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
he couldnt even handle 2nd and 3rd stringers but hey lets throw him in with the first stringers smart move ur clearly a smart educated football... sorry couldnt even finish that sentence

a proud red raider, I just rather stay at 5

Share 49ersWebzone