LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Pretend you're Harbaugh this week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok, i've been pretending I'm Harbaugh, but I'm starting to wonder what the point of this experiment is? If it is to simply annoy and confuse my wife, then Mission Accomplished.
work this whole week on o line take out rachal and put in snyder
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Originally posted by BigDaddy:

Send Dixon to the PS and find another RB to fill his spot.

Agree. Dixon is all talk. He dances too much and does not play as big as his size. That xavier Omon dude #33 looked much better than dumbass Dixon.

I agree Dixon thinks he's a 250 pound Barry Sanders. I hope he gets cut because he brings nothing to the team.

We can haz Barlow 2.0?

Barlow was a better player.
I did but I think the secretary is on to me.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

tell her that there is an open secretary competition, that there is no clear-cut secretary at the moment, and picking up a veteran secretary is a possibility.

Agree. Dixon is all talk. He dances too much and does not play as big as his size. That xavier Omon dude #33 looked much better than dumbass Dixon.

I agree Dixon thinks he's a 250 pound Barry Sanders. I hope he gets cut because he brings nothing to the team.

We can haz Barlow 2.0?

Whoa!

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Why is it our offensive line struggles year in and year out? Seriously think of teams like Seattle last year. They had a patch work offensive line last year and their oline coach quit 3 weeks before the season. Now they had their issues here and there but they were also able to play fairly decent. I attributed this to coaching. Our offensive line just sucks all the time. Davis is way too f**king slow. Staley gets beat. Chilo sucks. Goodwin and Synder were also suspect. The only guy who played well was Mike.

When we hired Solari I thought he came from a great background. Wasn't he with the Chiefs for years?

Isn't our entire Offensive Line filled with 1st and 2nd round draft picks ? I don't understand what's going on here .... when I watch the draft they always say OLineman is the one position that you can't miss, they translate the best. I guess we just can't pick'em.
the sign entering to the practice would read

WELCOME TO THE KILLIN' FIELD
Originally posted by kidash:

We can haz Barlow 2.0?

Whoa!

Whoah is right. Dixon dances too much but he's not THAT bad.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

tell her that there is an open secretary competition, that there is no clear-cut secretary at the moment, and picking up a veteran secretary is a possibility.

I'm more inclined to tell her we have decided to go in a different direction

trade for Orton cut alexcuses

Not sure what the QB equivalent of that is.

Tom Brady?
Originally posted by CRABTREE:
trade for Orton cut alexcuses

denver's not retarded. the 1 name i do keep coming back to is Tyler Thigpen. i think dude would be legit for stop gap till we LUCK out on the sweepstake for ANDREW
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Aug 14, 2011 at 11:11 AM ]

Not sure what the QB equivalent of that is.

Tom Brady?</img>

definitely ain't Alex. She's got big.....hands.
WHOA
I can see where you are coming from but need more time before i can agree.
Share 49ersWebzone