LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Preseason week 1: The Good; The Ugly; The Same Old from Last Year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought Whitner didn't do too bad either
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I thought Whitner didn't do too bad either

Actually, I thought Whitner was awesome. I'm predicting that he's our best free agent pick-up.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Actually, I thought Whitner was awesome. I'm predicting that he's our best free agent pick-up.

Originally posted by Montanaisgodlike:

I wonder how goodwin will look....

and yeah i think whitner was the best.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Aug 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM ]
IMO the whole defense gets a passing grade. With the exception of a few they really held their own.
Can you remember any plays in the past couple of years that were so bad, they made you laugh?

Remember when Dre Bly intercepted a pass against the Falcons, when we were down by 17 in the 4th quarter? He started high stepping and celebrating with at least 50 yards to go, and then he got stripped from behind? That literally made me laugh out loud.
Rolling out to the right and then throwing it away by Alex Smith. Too many times to count.

Any play that sends Moron Norris on a passing route.

I can't think of any that made me laugh, niner football is serious business.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Aug 13, 2011 at 7:11 PM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Rolling out to the right and then throwing it away by Alex Smith. Too many times to count.

Any play that sends Moron Norris on a passing route.

There is nothing funny about how pathetic our offense has been in the last 8 years.

Originally posted by BobS:
There is nothing funny about how pathetic our offense has been in the last 8 years.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Pretty sure this was Smith's fault His snap count inflection startled Baas.
Remember when the 49ers played the Seahawks in Seattle on Monday Night Football back in 2007? On the first play of the game, Alex Smith faked a handoff to Gore, and threw a deep ball to a WIDE OPEN Darrell Jackson, and he dropped it. He could have walked into the endzone. That play made me laugh.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Remember when the 49ers played the Seahawks in Seattle on Monday Night Football back in 2007? On the first play of the game, Alex Smith faked a handoff to Gore, and threw a deep ball to a WIDE OPEN Darrell Jackson, and he dropped it. He could have walked into the endzone. That play made me laugh.

I could laugh if some of our bad moments came in wins, our bad moments came in close games, or made us lose the game.

Like nate getting stripped by roddy white, or DRe being Dre.
Nate Clements showboating and causing us to lose to the Falcons.
Share 49ersWebzone