There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

KNBR

I just got this app for my android phone, It's called tunein radio. You can listen to over 50,000 channels over streaming radio. I got it so I can listen to knbr because they talk about the 40 niners. over were I live in the inland empire they never say s*** about the 49rs...

My question is which host or programs talk about the niners the most of the day so I can listen?
Just got that app too and was wondering the same thing.
Originally posted by QBguru:
I just got this app for my android phone, It's called tunein radio. You can listen to over 50,000 channels over streaming radio. I got it so I can listen to knbr because they talk about the 40 niners. over were I live in the inland empire they never say s*** about the 49rs...

My question is which host or programs talk about the niners the most of the day so I can listen?

All day long they will talk about the niners. Got to suffer with listening to the giants talk also. Before the job banned streaming, i used to listen to all the shows everyday at work. If im lucky i can get some of the shows on the radio but mostly static.
Fitz and Brooks definitely, Rod Brooks is a sideline reporter for the niners so he has a vested interest in them. Murph and Mac are great too with the niners but I never listen to them because of the time they're on. Razor and Mr T talk about basketball basically all the time, all year round lol. But they do have the Steve Young show on Wednesdays so it's not completely awful. And Radnich is just a babbling nincompoop.
Ya I'm a dodgers fan so the Giants talk will suck lol
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Fitz and Brooks definitely, Rod Brooks is a sideline reporter for the niners so he has a vested interest in them. Murph and Mac are great too with the niners but I never listen to them because of the time they're on. Razor and Mr T talk about basketball basically all the time, all year round lol. But they do have the Steve Young show on Wednesdays so it's not completely awful. And Radnich is just a babbling nincompoop.

Love thier show. Not a fan of the murph and mac show tho.
Originally posted by QBguru:
Ya I'm a dodgers fan so the Giants talk will suck lol

You should have seen how they totally gave up on the giants last yr before the miracle playoff run. It was really depresing listening to the radio. Niners was going offer and the giants were not going to the playoffs.

Too me tho Rod Brooks is the best.
When is Fitz and Brook on?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I believe 12noon - 3pm slot
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I believe 12noon - 3pm slot

Perfect. Right when the stern show ends.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:

Too me tho Rod Brooks is the best.

Lee Hammer says no.
Sweet. Thanks fellas
Whatever happened to Lee Hacksaw Hamilton? He was a good one. I know Rome is still on
I been listening to knbr. And all they talk about is the piece of s**t Giants even after we got Braylon and whenever they do talk bout the niners they just b***h about Alex Smith. I guess that's what happens when you don't make the playoffs for 8 straight years hopefully that will change soon and they can get these clowns off the Giants bandwagon
Knbr hardly ever talks about the niners. All they talk about is the giants.