Adam Snyder
Chilo Rachal

Ahmad Brooks
Reggie Smith
Carlos Rogers
Dashon Goldson
Madieu Williams
Blake Costanzo

It's going to be hard to bring back everyone. I have a feeling that all of the bolded players will walk or at the very least test the market.

I would like to see Alex, Rogers, Costanzo, Brooks, and Morgan all get at least 3-year deals. Of these, I worry that Brooks might jet if he gets a higher offer elsewhere.

Add Goldson to that list. He tested last season and after making probowl he'll certainly try again...unless the 9ers offer a big contract upfront.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
How is Alex in B? Who would be our QB?

Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Originally posted by WildBill:
Group A
Carlos Rodgers
Dashon Goldson
Ahmad Brooks

Group B
Alex Smith
Adam Snyder
Josh Morgan

Group C
Ted Ginn
Reggie Smith
Larry Grant

How is Alex in B? Who would be our QB?
My guess would be that where Alex is an important sign, he doesn't garner as much importance as group A does because we know that Alex isn't going anywhere. My only croal with that list is I would move Ginn and Grant to A or B.
Alex is going nowhere.
Morgan is going to get redone and probably cheap with the injury
Williams,Norris,Rachal,R Smith can walk not one would be missed.
Snyder would be ok as a backup but I think an upgrade is in order at RG
I would love to see the team reatain one or both in Rodgers and Goldson but I think it will be hard to sign both if even one.
I think Costanzo will be back along with Ginn
Brooks may very well go shopping and cash in elsewhere.
We guna be f**ked if we lose rodgers
man alot of these players have proved they can play... this is the year some niners are gonna get PAID! goldson, rodgers and most of all alex smith! i hope we can keep ATLEAST those 3! (of course we'll sign smith, but we NEED rodgers and goldson back!) anyone else nervous about the offseason??
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We guna be f**ked if we lose rodgers

this
If Baalke is smart they pay up for Alex Smith, Rogers and Goldson. You need to keep the core guys together when you have a chance for a 4-5 year run at the top, which they clearly do with Harbaugh as coach. 2nd tier priority should be Brooks, Morgan, Ginn (as PR/KR ONLY), Costanzo (unless Seely somehow leaves he stays), and Snyder. The rest are replaceable.
Kyle Williams
Originally posted by WildBill:
Group A
Carlos Rodgers
Dashon Goldson
Ahmad Brooks

Group B
Alex Smith
Adam Snyder
Josh Morgan

Group C
Ted Ginn