There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I'm hoping this game doesn't matter. Goooooo Falcons!!!

THIS x infinity and beyond

It is pretty painful to root for the Falcons, but if they win it would be a huge step up... can you say Colin Kaepernick time!!
The worst offense in the NFL vs the best defense in the NFL this should be fun.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship
START KAPERDICK
Originally posted by marshniners24:
START KAPERDICK

depends on the saints game

if they win we star alex if they lose start kaep
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
START KAPERDICK

depends on the saints game

if they win we star alex if they lose start kaep

Alex will still start the game no doubt; play until a scoring series and hit the dugout after the 1st quarter.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Alex will still start the game no doubt; play until a scoring series and hit the dugout after the 1st quarter.

i really feel that we also have to bench crabs and VD if we losr one of them our reciving corps becomes worst in nfl playoffs or non playoffs
Ughh, hope to f**k we don't end up facing a Rams team looking to spoil us out of a bye this Sunday...
the saints are stomping a mudhole in the falcons, so we will have to play to win sunday, I hope we blow em out the water before our mini vacay
Since Atlanta is f**king useless, I hope we can get a huge lead (for once), and rest our starters by the fourth quarter.
Originally posted by 228niner:
the saints are stomping a mudhole in the falcons, so we will have to play to win sunday, I hope we blow em out the water before our mini vacay

Problem is, they could be playing us the way they played the Saints; this won't be a cakewalk, we're a division rival looking for a week off. -They would love for nothing but to ruin that for us.
Originally posted by 228niner:

Problem is, they could be playing us the way they played the Saints; this won't be a cakewalk, we're a division rival looking for a week off. -They would love for nothing but to ruin that for us.

I don't see it happening but you're right anything is possible, but we don't have that much to lose, the 1st round bye is important but we are still assured a home playoff game either way it goes, but a week off would be nice

Plus if it's Spagnolou (sp?) and other coaches last game before being fired you better believe anyone who still likes those coaches will give it their all for them.
i dont doubt we can beat the rams

it wouldve been nice just for the players to have a week off and hopefully not take a chance on our players getting injured especially with our depleted WRs who werent even average corps at best to start of with
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i dont doubt we can beat the rams

it wouldve been nice just for the players to have a week off and hopefully not take a chance on our players getting injured especially with our depleted WRs who werent even average corps at best to start of with

they will have a week off, its called the wild card round, taking 2 weeks off would result in too much rust heading into an elite opponent come playoff time IMO