Reading a lot of funny 'hear-say' and comments on Rams boards;
1. Many fans hearing through inside sources that the players gave up on Spags after the Bengals loss 2 weeks ago.
2. Most of the Rams players sense/know Spags is getting fired Sunday evening.
3. The only Rams still playing for Spags are some of the guys on their defense who still respect him (Chris Long & James Laurinaitis).
4. Management is strong-arming Spags to throw the gameplan for the #1 overall pick, but Spags (who knows he's getting fired) will do otherwise.
5. Almost every Rams fan is rooting for the 49ers win cause they think Gruden is coming, and Luck will be playing there next season.