There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

49ers 21-10;

We play MEGA CONSERVATIVE... not just because of injuries, but for the purpose of post-season 'spontaneity'. -We're going to lead them 14-0 into halftime, score another TD when we (most likely) get the ball back after halftime; pull our key starters, Rams score small on our scrubs, and Willis comes in for the 4th quarter to get back into the action.
One touchdown is all it takes to beat the Rams. Let's hope the Niners score early enough to ive the starters a rest.
Reading a lot of funny 'hear-say' and comments on Rams boards;

1. Many fans hearing through inside sources that the players gave up on Spags after the Bengals loss 2 weeks ago.
2. Most of the Rams players sense/know Spags is getting fired Sunday evening.
3. The only Rams still playing for Spags are some of the guys on their defense who still respect him (Chris Long & James Laurinaitis).
4. Management is strong-arming Spags to throw the gameplan for the #1 overall pick, but Spags (who knows he's getting fired) will do otherwise.
5. Almost every Rams fan is rooting for the 49ers win cause they think Gruden is coming, and Luck will be playing there next season.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

1. Many fans hearing through inside sources that the players gave up on Spags after the Bengals loss 2 weeks ago.
3. The only Rams still playing for Spags are some of the guys on their defense who still respect him (Chris Long & James Laurinaitis).
4. Management is strong-arming Spags to throw the gameplan for the #1 overall pick, but Spags (who knows he's getting fired) will do otherwise.
5. Almost every Rams fan is rooting for the 49ers win cause they think Gruden is coming, and Luck will be playing there next season.

This can only mean one thing, trap game.
Originally posted by verb1der:

This can only mean one thing, trap game.

If we had lost in Seattle I'd definitely agree... but I think this team is starting to take things seriously now, they know the stakes.
If we had lost in Seattle I'd definitely agree... but I think this team is starting to take things seriously now, they know the stakes.

I was jk

I dont think the Rams stand a chance, but who knows, they did beat the Saints. and I have no clue how they were able to pull that off..
Originally posted by verb1der:

I was jk

I dont think the Rams stand a chance, but who knows, they did beat the Saints. and I have no clue how they were able to pull that off..

Brees didn't take his NyQuil
Well the Rams are giving up a league high 3 sacks per game, I'm sure Aldon is gonna break the record.

The Rams were toast when their first 16 CB's went down to injury. The team is not far away with Andrew Luck, a new head coach who knows what he is doing, and a series of high draftees to add to the roster. The team does have some talent in the defensive front seven.
If they get either Luck or Justin Blackmon, that's gonna hurt.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

San Francisco @ St. Louis
Chris Myers, Tim Ryan

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk17.html

Yeah, Gruden's doing an "occupy St. Louis" until they hire him. And I'm sure Bradford would be willing to re-negotiate his contract just so the Rams can draft Luck if they drop below Indy. Rams fans...you so funneh!
Ginn and Williams still yet to practice. We're going to be using Colin Jones at WR for Sunday WTF! That is better than bringing in TO how?
Originally posted by backontop:
Ginn and Williams still yet to practice. We're going to be using Colin Jones at WR for Sunday WTF! That is better than bringing in TO how?

cuz for the one millionth time...

it's the rams