LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.
If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Sunday, January 1, 2011

Where? St. Louis, MO

When?
Post all your Pre-Game musings on this thread. All other threads re the game will be merged with this thread.

Go 9ers!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's get that #2 seed.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 26, 2011 at 2:49 AM ]
We'll shut them out with our backups
Oh yeah I'm new to this board, this is my 3rd post lmao
Win with no more injuries while resting all those guys who are injured. Possibly weeding Gore/Justin Smith out as the game progresses. That's all that is on my mind.
CUT EM UP!!!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Hopefully Falcons win tonight, and we can give rest to at least half of the starters on offense and almost everyone on defense.
Originally posted by King49er:
Oh yeah I'm new to this board, this is my 3rd post lmao

Hey, Noobie!!
Put Chilo Rachal in as punt returner.

We have to win this and don't slip up. The #2 seed is critical. We have come too far. And don't get any more injuries. I just want to get the regular season over with, get out of town and get no injuries. Then hopefully rest for 2 weeks with the #2 seed. It would be better still if New Orleans looses and we can get 3 weeks of rest and the assured #2 seed. We are really banged up right now. Wow this team needs rest.
Swain and Peele will be enough to compliment the passing game against the rams. I would be surprised to see Ginn or Williams see any playing time against the rams. If all goes well, the sitting injured get three weeks off, worse case scenario they get nearly two weeks to recover.
I gotta tow the line and say the Rams will be looking to play spoiler to us this week. Play hard and get a early lead and let some guys rest.
This. Let's bring it 49ers!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Let's get that #2 seed.
75-0 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone