There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

If Ginn doesn't play that could be a major problem.
i'll be in buffalo wild wings sat, eating pre christmas wings and watching the 49ers win, 30 to 16
Originally posted by 228niner:
i'll be in buffalo wild wings sat, eating pre christmas wings and watching the 49ers win, 30 to 16

Tell the bartender to help us out a bit

..if we need it of course
Go Niners!! Really hope we win this game for obvious reasons, but also because I am sick of Seahawks fans. Usually its the Tards and Rams fans I hate most out of our division opponents. Not this season! Seahawks fans have that distinct honor! I hate that they think their going to run on us most of all. Who runs on the 49ers? NOOOOOOOBODY!
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Seahawks will be tough the Rams willl be sacrificial.

Seahawks don't have playmakers like Fetz , their playmake is there RB and that is our stregnth , they are dead in the water !
This game is going to be tough, The Seamonkeys are playing very well, Not worried about our D, We need to continue to improve on our red zone tries. I personally think we did against Pitt, obviously we can do better but .500 is better than what we have been seeing all year.
Hopefully this is the game where Braylon breaks out and everyone starts talking about him.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Hopefully this is the game where Braylon breaks out and everyone starts talking about him.

This would be a good week to do it. Fresh legs on a short week.
Qwest field has been a house of horrors for us the last couple of years. We need to be very sharp to avoid another letdown like in Arizona.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Qwest field has been a house of horrors for us the last couple of years. We need to be very sharp to avoid another letdown like in Arizona.

Sea wont be using crazy blitz packages, also we have only lost to teams that run the 3-4....maybe the coaches finally got the OL to understand protection schemes
Last niner QB to win in Seattle was the great JTO Smelling Salts.
Originally posted by susweel:
Last niner QB to win in Seattle was the great JTO Smelling Salts.

I bet Joecool still has his poster
http://www.weather.com/weather/5-day/Seattle+WA+USWA0395

40% chance of showers . . . basically like every day up there.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Sea wont be using crazy blitz packages, also we have only lost to teams that run the 3-4....maybe the coaches finally got the OL to understand protection schemes

baltimore runs the 3-4?
I talked to Marchan Leench and he said he's looking forward to blacking out the 49ers defense. Mike?

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home