LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch
FOX's Ron Pitts and Charles Davis will call the #49ers game at Seattle on Saturday.
Originally posted by maximill15:
People are saying Seattle is playing well? But they played sorry teams, stl twice, the bears minus cutler and forte, lost to wash, and beat clev. I'm more worried about crowd noise effecting our OL than anything they can do against our D!

they actually lost to cleveland
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch
FOX's Ron Pitts and Charles Davis will call the #49ers game at Seattle on Saturday.

f**k man, just about the whole country is getting Dallas vs. Philly. I guess it's a much more crucial game.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch

f**k man, just about the whole country is getting Dallas vs. Philly. I guess it's a much more crucial game.

much more crucial, translation, they play in the nfc east and we dont
Originally posted by crabman82:
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch

LOL, it is more crucial. Yes I know the seahawks are still technically alive for the playoffs but the Eagles, Giants and Cowboys are all still alive for the division
So what's the deal does this game come on nfl sunday ticket then? Since I do NOT want to watch the gay ass cowboys play
Originally posted by Ajanke:
So what's the deal does this game come on nfl sunday ticket then? Since I do NOT want to watch the gay ass cowboys play

every game is on Sunday Ticket
Originally posted by Ajanke:

every game is on Sunday Ticket

mmk good! Wasn't quit sure since it's on Saturday. Thanks boo
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch

NFC East = Most Overrated division in the NFL
i hope the 49ers win so they can keep the packers starters out on the field on sunday night
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Dec 21, 2011 at 10:30 AM ]

Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for crabman82.
Eric Branch @Eric_Branch

LOL, it is more crucial. Yes I know the seahawks are still technically alive for the playoffs but the Eagles, Giants and Cowboys are all still alive for the division

i think your missing the point, if philly has 2 fewer wins and zero chance, this would still be game of the week
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Hopefully we don't waste too many redzone opportunities. That's the only thing that can cost us this game.
Originally posted by maximill15:
People are saying Seattle is playing well? But they played sorry teams, stl twice, the bears minus cutler and forte, lost to wash, and beat clev. I'm more worried about crowd noise effecting our OL than anything they can do against our D!

they actually lost to cleveland

even better!
According to AccuScore, the Niners are 51% favorites for 10,000 simulations. That's the closest I've seen all year.

Share 49ersWebzone