There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by THEB:
im not sure about you guys but i want to see a larger dose of brett swain.

i dont
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by THEB:
im not sure about you guys but i want to see a larger dose of brett swain.

i dont

thats cus u dont know yet that he can actually play, once u see more, you'll figure it out
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by crabman82:
not sure if this was mentioned but seahawks signed phillip adams today

They LOVE our players

their fans smash our drafts, then their gm signs our draft picks we dont want anymore
This is the biggest game of the season coming up-- a true test---I am hoping the Niners win and the Falcons upset the saints on Monday and the Niners can rest up week 16.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by toeknee:
I ain't never scared



Does that mean he's always scared?



Gotta love the double negatives.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by toeknee:
I ain't never scared



Does that mean he's always scared?

LOL
Ya heard me!
Well the Seahawks have made a run and are in contention for the wild card. They're 7-7, so they're a somewhat decent team. I'm looking forward to a good win.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Well the Seahawks have made a run and are in contention for the wild card. They're 7-7, so they're a somewhat decent team. I'm looking forward to a good win.

The Seahawks have had their fun kicking us out of playoff contention a couple times (06,08-09)
Its time we f**k their chances up.
Gotta go out there and absolutley lay the f**king WOOD!

33-13 49ers
The Seahawks defense has been playing well and they have been running the ball pretty well also of late. I don't think we drop 33 on them, this is going to be a defensive game with both teams trying to establish the run. I think niners will do a better job because we have the #1 run defense and scoring defense. That said, Seattle has a pretty good pass defense and we will need to make throws and not turn the ball over,I think the Niners win 17-13.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
This is the biggest game of the season coming up-- a true test---I am hoping the Niners win and the Falcons upset the saints on Monday and the Niners can rest up week 16.

You missed the past 14 games.
The Seahawks are playing good football right now. We are coming off a big win and going into a short week. Once again we come out playing flat into one of the hardest stadiums to play. Sadly we lose this game and get bumped down to the #3 seed. Sorry guys.
Not sure where to put this but it made me smile. Check out Fox's grade of our draft this past year (right after the draft) :

"San Francisco 49ers: C+

Draft picks: DE Aldon Smith (first round), QB Colin Kaepernick (second round), CB Chris Culliver (third round), RB Kendall Hunter (fourth round), OL Daniel Kilgore (fifth round), WR Ronald Johnson (sixth round), S Colin Jones (sixth round), DL Bruce Miller (seventh round), OL Michael Person (seventh round), DB Curtis Holcomb (seventh round).

Analysis: Smith, according to personnel sources, is a questionable fit for a 3-4 defense. It may take him awhile to make the transition to outside linebacker. Kaepernick may wind up being the best player out of their draft class, but down the road."




http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/2011-NFL-draft-grades-for-each-team-043011
i hope they can stop them early (even though seattle is playing well right now). but we're a second half team... hopefully no zona repeat.

let's go falcons. c'mon!!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,044
Originally posted by E-49er:
The Seahawks defense has been playing well and they have been running the ball pretty well also of late. I don't think we drop 33 on them, this is going to be a defensive game with both teams trying to establish the run. I think niners will do a better job because we have the #1 run defense and scoring defense. That said, Seattle has a pretty good pass defense and we will need to make throws and not turn the ball over,I think the Niners win 17-13.

That's basically my prediction, but this game worries me much more than the Steelers game did and now there's the potential letdown/overconfidence factor, although that should be overcome by Harbaugh's motivational skills and the desire for a bye and avoiding a trip to New Orleans.