There are 260 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
9.5 point favs. respect
Originally posted by valrod33:
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

RT @JasonLaCanfora: Hearing will be doubtful Arizona QB Kevin Kolb able to return this week. #49ers

They are on winning streak and want to see what Skelton can do against the niners.
This game worries me a great deal.

If there was any good time for a letdown, this game would be it. Niners coming off an emotional, gut-wrenching win over the Giants and face Harbaugh's brother on Thanksgiving with this game against the Cards sandwiched in between.

I just feel a bit uneasy...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:

If there was any good time for a letdown, this game would be it. Niners coming off an emotional, gut-wrenching win over the Giants and face Harbaugh's brother on Thanksgiving with this game against the Cards sandwiched in between.

Dont worry be happy.
Originally posted by susweel:

Dont worry be happy.

Why this game does not worry me:

Harbaugh will probably note to his players that there could be similar things this game that we see vs PIT so let us see what we can do with a team that uses similar philosophies to the team we will play later on.
These Division Games count as double can really swing the Division. Very important game
Originally posted by Joecool:

Harbaugh will probably note to his players that there could be similar things this game that we see vs PIT so let us see what we can do with a team that uses similar philosophies to the team we will play later on.

. . . and the one NFC team we're looking up at just handled business within their division convincingly and we need to do the same.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
These Division Games count as double can really swing the Division. Very important game

That will be JH selling point so that they don't look ahead to the Ravens. Magic number is 3, they need to take care of business a win here and coupled with a hawks loss means that the niners would be one win away from the division title.

Never give a lowly pauper a glimmer of hope, keep their face in the dirt. Hope and belief can move mountains as we can see with the niners this year.
Wouldn't call it a trap game but I know it will be a tough game. They have always played us hard, conference opponent always have. They have won their last 2 and would love to have some momentum to carry out for the rest of the season.

This will be another low scoring game in my opinion.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sakura:
Wouldn't call it a trap game but I know it will be a tough game. They have always played us hard, conference opponent always have. They have won their last 2 and would love to have some momentum to carry out for the rest of the season.

This will be another low scoring game in my opinion.

Disagree. I think it's definitely a trap. Not in the sense that the Cardinals are vastly under-rated. More a trap in terms of the overall schedule. Just came off a tough win against a possible playoff team, the next game after this one comes on a really short week against a team with a similar make up. Besides division games are always tough.

Does anyone in here really, truely, with all your guts knowledge and faith....beleive that we are really going to lose against the Cards?....Please, we own the Cards.....
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by susweel:

Dont worry be happy.

This, and ppl need to knock of the "well they have a tough game a few days after that"....Ummm, we aren't looking at Baltimore yet, the team is focused on Arizona and beating them.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Does anyone in here really, truely, with all your guts knowledge and faith....beleive that we are really going to lose against the Cards?....Please, we own the Cards.....

I'm down with 9-1

Not really, but the battle cry in the Arizona fan forum I monitor from time to time is that they need to return the favor for 2009 when they won the division at 10-6 but got swept by us which confirms that anything is possible.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Not really, but the battle cry in the Arizona fan forum I monitor from time to time is that they need to return the favor for 2009 when they won the division at 10-6 but got swept by us which confirms that anything is possible.

We have a coach that will not let us lose a game like this, if we could beat them with Nolan and Sing.....Jim will have a field day!!!
Share 49ersWebzone