LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW YORK GIANTS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lmfao...whisenhunt just gave the tards off till wednesday....idiots

What he needs to give them is a blindfold and a cigarette.

That is some funny s**t right there
Originally posted by Baldie:
Well we past the TEST that everyone thought we couldn't beat an elite passing team. Our running game didn't really have a part in todays win and we can all say that Alex and our D won this game today.

The game also answers this week's big question from the talking heads: can Smith win a shoot-out? He sure can.
Originally posted by Hopper:
What a game. Got to admit, the giants are one team I hope we don't see in the playoffs. Great games from Rogers and PWilly.
But much credit goes to Alex. He didn't have Gore at all today and he played real good.

any team with 3 legit wrs and a very good qb will give our d hell nuff said, our secondary is our achilles heal.
What a great Win!!!! Great to see my giant friends leave so quickly out the door... I wonder what tuck has to say about Alex now?????????
Were there onyl 10 men on defense on the last play?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
What a game. Got to admit, the giants are one team I hope we don't see in the playoffs. Great games from Rogers and PWilly.
But much credit goes to Alex. He didn't have Gore at all today and he played real good.

any team with 3 legit wrs and a very good qb will give our d hell nuff said, our secondary is our achilles heal.

Correction. Terrel brown is our Achilles heal

Yes, its the one phase of our team that worries me the most, especially coming into this game. It surely worriedme more than our Passing O, Alex has proven alot this year, in Philly and vs Dallas, Alex lit it up. So i knew he could do it when called upon.

I just knew Harbaugh was going to come out passing, i said it somewhere in this 300 page mess. We had to, to keep them guessing. Great strategy from our coaches week in and week out.
Originally posted by dhp318:

dunno...a LB (bowman?) did shift @ the last second to cover a WR thank god (culliver or brown was waving desperately for someone to shift wide)...imagine another fade TD...whew
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by dhp318:

dunno...a LB (bowman?) did shift @ the last second to cover a WR thank god (culliver or brown was waving desperately for someone to shift wide)...imagine another fade TD...whew

I was so frantic yelling at the Tv because there wasnt a hat for hat on our D's right side. Could of been an easy TD if giants snapped it rapidly.
http://twitter.com/#!/SLam49ers/status/135892060258566144
Alex Smith on being a game manager, regarding comments from Justin Tuck, "I managed myself into a victory -- that's all I care about."

Nice!

NFL Replay Niners vs Giants on NFL Network Tuesday at 9:30pm eastern time
[ Edited by SoTx9R on Nov 13, 2011 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
NFL Replay Niners vs Giants on NFL Network Tuesday at 9:30pm eastern time
Not too shabby.
Originally posted by Aacadena:

Correction. Terrel brown is our Achilles heal

hes the biggest, but even with rogers' 2 picks he still looked foolish at times, culliver looked like a rookie today, whitner has issues at times covering, goldson can take some dreadful angles as well as reggie smith when he sees the field. our secondary overall needs work and needs to get addressed in the draft
What a game!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I'm beat, I need a nap
Share 49ersWebzone