LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CLEVELAND BROWNS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Axl49:
lighten up people we WON lol

Yeah, we won on a CRAZY UPSET SUNDAY!!! -Remember guys, this was a f**king trap game, and everybody was over-pumped about a blow-out.

WE WON...

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by Jmahoney1979:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Smith missed way to many open passes to crabs he could have easily had 2 tds and about 120 recieving yards. More passes to VD would be nice too. But overall great defensive show again and Frank Gore shuts everyone up again.

I agree 100%. This is the type of game that quarterback play could have lost us the game. We survived, but it was very reminiscent of Weeks 1 and 2.

+1

I'm starting to think we may actually be a whining fan base.

You just realized this?

Chalked it up to bad coaching and football play, but that has gone and yet....
Originally posted by pelos21:
There's a lot of in this thread. Bunch of whiners!

This!!!!!!
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by Jmahoney1979:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by ninerfan29:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
The 49ers cannot control who they play. They can only win against the opponents that they have been scheduled against. I see no reason why there is a need to be such a downer on a day when we win.

It's no wonder we're known as the whiners.

Yeah i never understood that term till i came to this website for 49er news. And since I've started posting here its become really clear why we are called the "40 Whiners" Because even during wins all we can do is b***h and Moan about how we need to do this and he didn't do that or Alex Sucks or well Alex Sucks. It gets really tiring and depressing to see especially after our first 5game win streak since 2001... 2001!!!!!

Exactly. I never thought how someone could be upset if their team won, and then I discovered the Webzone.
49er fans don't want to be good, we want to win Super Bowls. It's not about winning a game, it's about getting good enough to win in the playoffs. So when 49ers fans are criticizing the team, it's not whining, it about seeing what needs to get better to win!

You have to be good before you can win superbowls, the season just started... are you serious, did you drink to much during the game? C'mon man.

really, how good were the Rams, Patriots, Giants ETC before they won their super bowls? I'm not saying you shouldn't be happy, but think I can't expect more. You know damn well Alex Smith isn't happy with his performance today.
Anyone know the status on Delanie Walker?
The 49ers looked very complacent in the second half and I didn't like it. I hope it was jus the effects of the bye week.
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Oct 30, 2011 at 5:06 PM ]
Goddamn NT is depressing even after a WIN...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
@MarisaMiller Marisa Miller SO pumped!@49ers are 6-1.Starting to feel like the good ol'days again.Got to get to a game when I'm back in Cali. #49ers#Lovemesomefootball

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Alex Smith today: 98.8 rating.

Numbers for the season? - Six wins, 63.2% for 1267 yards, 9 TDs, 2 INT, 95.7 QB Rating. Also has 69 rushing yards with 1 TD.

+1 Love those stats
Anybody catch that insane f**king play in the first quarter, where Donte Whitner lifted a guy off the ground by his ankle (over a pile of dudes), and slammed him to the ground?

f**king crazy.

Screw this whining, how about Soap catching a key play in the last drive. Delanie who...! We have a new Samoan WMD!!

Should have stayed in bound though.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Alex Smith today: 98.8 rating.

Numbers for the season? - Six wins, 63.2% for 1267 yards, 9 TDs, 2 INT, 95.7 QB Rating. Also has 69 rushing yards with 1 TD.

That run when Smith faked then ran inside for first down was a really nice play.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Anybody catch that insane f**king play in the first quarter, where Donte Whitner lifted a guy off the ground by his ankle (over a pile of dudes), and slammed him to the ground?

f**king crazy.

How about Bruce Miller blocked than throw his guys 3 yards to the ground Did I see that right....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

That's the Willis that I want to meet face-to-face on the football field!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

^^
Share 49ersWebzone