i loved how JS did that...wish i knew what he said to Stafford
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

"I'm gone f**k you tonight pretty boy, yeeehaww!"
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

BAWSE!
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I had no idea I was being filmed from my buddies phone. I am like this all the time by the way but from another fans perspective how do you guys react? I am very loud and into the game. They threatened to kick me out this bar alot because of my rambunciousness and the way I cheer for my team. Yeah I had a few beers but im always into my game. I am very passionate about my Niners football. The bar looks kind of dead because I live on the east coast (alot of east coast team fans here) and this game lasted a long time so most of their team have already played but I have a group of people behind me. You hear the guys behind me (Redskin fand) saying "flag and he was down" just trying to catch me off guard lol. I was not sure where to post this but I figured what the hell.

Funny as hell... can't believe you jumped on the table and didn't get tossed! But I can appreciate your excitment, It's hard not act like a nut these days they way we've been winning these games.

I love it! Me and my brother were watching it at his house, when walker crossed and we saw the refs throw the TD signal up we both jumped up and were yelling like mad men. Brother went to have a smoke outside while they were reviewing it and the neighbors had came outside asking him what the hell was going on.
"Niners footbal man. Touchdown, thats what."
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I had no idea I was being filmed from my buddies phone. I am like this all the time by the way but from another fans perspective how do you guys react? I am very loud and into the game. They threatened to kick me out this bar alot because of my rambunciousness and the way I cheer for my team. Yeah I had a few beers but im always into my game. I am very passionate about my Niners football. The bar looks kind of dead because I live on the east coast (alot of east coast team fans here) and this game lasted a long time so most of their team have already played but I have a group of people behind me. You hear the guys behind me (Redskin fand) saying "flag and he was down" just trying to catch me off guard lol. I was not sure where to post this but I figured what the hell.

Funny as hell... can't believe you jumped on the table and didn't get tossed! But I can appreciate your excitment, It's hard not act like a nut these days they way we've been winning these games.

I love it! Me and my brother were watching it at his house, when walker crossed and we saw the refs throw the TD signal up we both jumped up and were yelling like mad men. Brother went to have a smoke outside while they were reviewing it and the neighbors had came outside asking him what the hell was going on.
"Niners footbal man. Touchdown, thats what."

Haha hell yeah thats whats up. I am like that every weekend. I cant put in to words how much passion and love for my team. To me its not "just a game" lol. They always threaten to kick me out alot. I get the eye here from alot of people.

Remember when Antonio Bryant got an unsportsmanlike for the exact same thing a few years back?

J. Smith 'There ain't nothin I can do for ya, son. I'll tell your ma, I sent you off right'
The replay starts in 20 minutes.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

I hope we win!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I hope we win!!!

no chance..the lions defensive line is waaayy to good. plus CJ is gonna have like 3 TD's against us

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I hope we win!!!

no chance..the lions defensive line is waaayy to good. plus CJ is gonna have like 3 TD's against us

Honestly I don't think Smith even ends this game. I hope Kap is ready.
kind of random... anyone remember that foul start penalty on Joe Staly was it?

but what I liked about it was how Detroit disguised their blitz till the very last second. Everyone was on point before they shifted. They all looked like they were playing man to man...then next thing you know, they all crashed the line right before we snapped. I think it was Staley who flinched, heck it might have been a blessing in disguise because I don't think Alex knew it was coming and something bad could've happened.

anyway, just pointing out how good of a job Detroit did with it. And I hope we can pull off similar attacks in the future.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 18, 2011 at 6:20 PM ]

I hope we win!!!

I have a feeling we will.
Originally posted by SoTx9R:

I hope we win!!!

I have a feeling we will.

I dont know about you guys but I am calling Delanie Walker catching the winning pass on 4th and goal for a TD and Harbaugh and Schwatz getting in an altercation at the end FTW.
watching NFL replay. WOOT!
Share 49ersWebzone