There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Re-watching the game, we psychologically removed Tampa's D-line from the game within only the first quarter.

-Phil Jennings manipulated Tampa on hard-counts, and our designed plays tirggered Tampa to consistently make mistakes/become insecure of their own aggression; scarring them into playing it 'TOO SAFE', thus eliminating them from trying to rush the o-line (opposed to letting them hang loose and wild, scaring our o-line before the snap).

Phil Jennings the manipulator.

* Fixed
[ Edited by LambdaChi49 on Oct 10, 2011 at 9:41 AM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Went to the game today. I was not expecting the absolute BEATDOWN the niners put on the Bucs today. Man that was good to watch. Payback's a b***h!!

Karma's a b****, too! Read somewhere that Niners were something like 18-4 lifetime vs. Bucs. LOL!
Originally posted by YungAce:
love flying under the radar

from a bucs fan:

Are you f**kin serious we gameplanned for a week for that b******t we might as well never even hopped on the f**kin plane that was the most embarrassing s**t I've ever seen in my life. What was Jerry Rice out there Joe Montana WTF? I don't have any words but that s**t never ever needs to happen again f**k kudos for anyone we let ALEX SMITH run up 48 points on us we lost by 45 POINTS!!! Where is the youngry defense where is the franchise qb in Josh Freeman? Do we really believe the niners are that good? I think it's time to believe that we are that bad. Gut Check Time. Time to see who has some f**kin heart cause I saw none of it today

Don't credit all 48 points on AS, Rogers got a pick six...he should blame Freeman for that.
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Oct 10, 2011 at 9:51 AM ]
Originally posted by Xandtar:
Hello again all.

I can't say that was a particularly pleasurable game to watch, but I remember when we blew out the Raiders in the Super Bowl, so I know from your side it was great.

As I said about a week ago, our 2011 team isn't as good as the 2010 team, and if you got a big enough lead on us early we were done.

I didn't expect my team to cash in halfway through the second quarter, though, they quit on us all so much that the slight referee advantage you enjoyed made absolutely no difference at all.

Congratulations, now watch out, Detroit's a lot better than we are.

Thanks for coming back and just touchin' base, not many would after that beatdown. Yea, that loss was hard on you guys, but you do have some weapons. It will come around.

Just glad we were able to get some payback for last year. And yes, Detroit is going to be a handful.

GL and take care.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Went to the game today. I was not expecting the absolute BEATDOWN the niners put on the Bucs today. Man that was good to watch. Payback's a b***h!!

Karma's a b****, too! Read somewhere that Niners were something like 18-4 lifetime vs. Bucs. LOL!

That's awesome!!!! Woooooooooooooooooo hit FTW!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I don't know guys but, I feel like we're going to win the Super Bowl. It's just a feeling.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I don't know guys but, I feel like we're going to win the Super Bowl. It's just a feeling.

I got a feeling... That tonights gonna be a good night, that tonights gonna be a good good niiiiite
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Re-watching the game, we psychologically removed Tampa's D-line from the game within only the first quarter.

-Alex Smith manipulated Tampa on hard-counts, and our designed plays tirggered Tampa to consistently make mistakes/become insecure of their own aggression; scarring them into playing it 'TOO SAFE', thus eliminating them from trying to rush the o-line (opposed to letting them hang loose and wild, scaring our o-line before the snap).

Hard count on the first play the offense had the ball - players remember that stuff.
Blount quit, he didnt want to go back into the game!
The playcalling yesterday was amazing. Even in the 3rd quarter, we were pretty unpredictable and I could never guess what the next play would be. We saw it all yesterday: shotgun spread set, 3 TE set, bunch formations...

And the best part? It's all just the beginning.

If we don't make it this year, then once we get more Harbaugh players, it won't be long till we're back in the big dance..
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
the stadium looked half empty...

Not sure what game you were watching. It was packed by the second quarter (I was there). People did leave early though - trying to beat traffic.

When you can't tailgate after it is a LONG wait to get out of the parking lot just sitting in your car.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we don't make it this year, then once we get more Harbaugh players, it won't be long till we're back in the big dance..

I hope your right, man.

In oreder to get there we'll have to beat the Packers and I doubt that's possible... for anybody.
I do see us going to the NFC Championship tho.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
In oreder to get there we'll have to beat the Packers and I doubt that's possible... for anybody.
I do see us going to the NFC Championship tho.

Yeah, the road to the Super Bowl definetly goes through Green Bay.