There are 415 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Hell of a crowd out there today... I haven't seen the Stick so electric in years!!

This; I haven't seen the Stick that PACKED for an 'afternoon' game since 2003 home opener. -Seriously, we haven't been able to fill the f**king redzones (alone) beyond Primetime games since 2003!!!

Not even Nolan/Smith 'rebirth' of 2005; not even the Singletary-train (at the height of coming off of an 8-8 season) could fill the stands going into last season! -This team is winning over every fan which went astray the moment s**t went downwards after 2003. FOR ONCE, EVERYBODY IN SAN FRAN WENT TO THIS f**kING GAME AND SUPPORTED THE HOME TEAM! It's literally the SF Giants 'World Series' effect going on here.

the stadium looked half empty...

THIS

It was packed until we scored our gazillionth touchdown and people started leaving. And man was it loud! The Carlos Rogers pick 6 was deafening. I absolutely loved it. It was like a real crowd! And... Weird to think they were leaving because WE were blowing out an opponent!
somewhere in socal 'area49' is crying

who dat?
Is it just me? Or is it that almost EVERY Team forum i go on, their layout is ugly and way too much going on. This is by far the cleanest layout and setup there is. Quick, simple, easy, and beautifull.
THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7o9iv1qB8Y&t=9m17s

Look at the stadium after Vernon Davis scores the TD. How does that look remotely empty?
A post by a seahawks fan on ESPN...

Sorry but I just have to say it. Way too many Mexicans there What a sad day in the U.S.A PS Congrats on the win today.

... racist mofos
  • Crown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Is there a locker room video yet?

thats what i am looking for
somewhere in socal 'area49' is crying

who dat?

A troll who likes to convince everybody how much the 49ers suck compared to the Raiders and why they should move to Los Angeles so they will once again be successful and relevant.
  • Crown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
http://www.bucschat.com/showthread.php?31194-Positives-From-The-Game-Today

Enjoy, I sure did.....

im reading all of the threads that have to do with the total ass whopping we gave them

Originally Posted by Axe
This was a team they beat 21-0 last year on the same field..

different coach
went to last years game and this years...last years was the best time of my life...this year i took off my jersey and washed my facepaint off in the closest bathroom only to meet another buc fan doing the same saying "weeeeeell, at least the hot dogs were free after half time"

Originally posted by modninerfan:

Sorry but I just have to say it. Way too many Mexicans there What a sad day in the U.S.A PS Congrats on the win today.

... racist mofos

We were blasting mexican music all day today lol, awesome day, by far the best game we've played in 7 years, now CUT THE LIONS UP!!!!!

Went to the game today. I was not expecting the absolute BEATDOWN the niners put on the Bucs today. Man that was good to watch. Payback's a b***h!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 10, 2011 at 1:38 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

... racist mofos
I would agree but, Spainish people we're here first. So, get used to it. Now white people know how the indians felt when white people invaded this country.If you don't like it leave and I'm not even Mexican.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 10, 2011 at 1:44 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

... racist mofos
I would agree but, Spainish people we're here first. So, get used to it. Now white people know how it feels to see someone invade their country. If you don't like it leave.

fighting racism with racism ftw
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
fighting racism with racism ftw

Can't we all just get along.