There are 691 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. TAMPA BAY BUCANEERS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YungAce:
http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/index.php?/topic/11242-san-francisco-49ers/

buc fans

they really think that they're going to play the same 49ers team that they shutout last season.. stopping frank gore isn't the only concentration anymore. they have no clue about kendall hunter and the change of pace he provides...

LOL read from there:

-9ers are a garbage team riding a wave of luck. There's one every year.
-They beat Seattle and Cincy...lost to Dallas...and caught the dream team napping. I'm not worried.
-For starters, last season 49ers had this momentum thing going for them against Bucs after Troy Smith helped them win two close games against Broncos and Rams. What happened during the game however was an absolute harassment of the 9ers in their own yard. Just a different Smith, but the same feel and field again this season.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
at those Buc fans.

Smack em baby! i want an impressive win on sunday!
Blount doesnt know whats coming for him, neither does Aqib Talib, who WILL be getting gassed on Slants all day.

Lets to 9ers!!!

yessir! we have to keep improving each week. an impressive win over a 3-1 team would be a lot a progress. then we can hopefully catch the lions sleeping
yessir! we have to keep improving each week. an impressive win over a 3-1 team would be a lot a progress. then we can hopefully catch the lions sleeping

lions have been great no doubt but if you look at the teams they played only good one is dallas and romo has is playing through a lot right now i think they are a bit overrated at the moment

no doubt they are a good team that deserves to go to the playoffs but they arent as good as there record shows
http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/index.php?/topic/11242-san-francisco-49ers/

buc fans

they really think that they're going to play the same 49ers team that they shutout last season.. stopping frank gore isn't the only concentration anymore. they have no clue about kendall hunter and the change of pace he provides...

lol if they stop our running game we're doomed. Unless we can open the run with our pass like this last game...DUN DUN DUN!!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

lions have been great no doubt but if you look at the teams they played only good one is dallas and romo has is playing through a lot right now i think they are a bit overrated at the moment

no doubt they are a good team that deserves to go to the playoffs but they arent as good as there record shows

The only three players I'm worried about:

1. MEGATRON
2. Stafford
3. Suh

It seems that the Cowboys contained Suh, which means that it IS humanly possible to slow him down. Iupati is going to have to put his big boy pants on this game. Now, the last time we played the Lions two years ago at home, we were able to stop Megatron, but I believe they were playing without Stafford then. He's thrice the receiver he is when the #1 overall pick is tossing it up. Hopefully the Philly game proves that our pass rush has gotten better and that he'll be a little more hurried than Romo was (or the last QB that's not an athletic freak like VIck who can escape 10 clear-cut sacks in a game).
Originally posted by Ajanke:
lol if they stop our running game we're doomed. Unless we can open the run with our pass like this last game...DUN DUN DUN!!

yeah, it'll be difficult.. but did you not just watch this MNF game? lmao

they made painter look like an average NFL quarterback..
I think we're too high on our team after our win in Philly and too low on the Bucs after their win against the Colts.
I think we're too high on our team after our win in Philly and too low on the Bucs after their win against the Colts.

seems neutral to me. some optimism but no where near arrogance
I liked reading that Bucs forum. Some knowledgeable fans posting in that thread. Sure there were some homer posts, but we have those here too. They seemed to realize that maybe Alex has improved with harbaugh and it isn't just a joke
Yeah we are. But I'm pretty sure Harbaugh's a smart enough coach to know these circumstances, hell he experienced them. I haven't had this much faith in a Niner coaching staff being able to adapt to live game situations since Mooch.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
So now that the dust has settled on out win :) .... Was anyone else dissatisfied with our D espically that last drive? I mean Phili was driving but we had a bit of luck happen

To be honest, not really. I knew Vick was a beast but the D played tough all game, and the kicker was horrible. If anything I was happy seeing the improvements this team kept showing, specially in the D. That doesn't mean we were flawless by any means far from it.
If anything the Philly game gave me more confidence in our D. Vick balled out and still only got 23 points. We bent a little, but didn't break. If we rush any other QB the way we did Vick, he'll be out on injure reserved. Our run D held Shady McCoy to 18 yards. Rogers was money against one of the games elite playmakers (Jackson). I think our D is only gonna get better. I dont know about a blow out, but I expect a stomp out. No way Blunt runs on Willis, Bowman and Smith, not to mention the front 3.

Can you tell I've been drinking the kool-aid?

Try adding a little Tequila to your kool-aid, that's what I do, he he
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
So now that the dust has settled on out win :) .... Was anyone else dissatisfied with our D espically that last drive? I mean Phili was driving but we had a bit of luck happen

To be honest, not really. I knew Vick was a beast but the D played tough all game, and the kicker was horrible. If anything I was happy seeing the improvements this team kept showing, specially in the D. That doesn't mean we were flawless by any means far from it.
If anything the Philly game gave me more confidence in our D. Vick balled out and still only got 23 points. We bent a little, but didn't break. If we rush any other QB the way we did Vick, he'll be out on injure reserved. Our run D held Shady McCoy to 18 yards. Rogers was money against one of the games elite playmakers (Jackson). I think our D is only gonna get better. I dont know about a blow out, but I expect a stomp out. No way Blunt runs on Willis, Bowman and Smith, not to mention the front 3.

Can you tell I've been drinking the kool-aid?

Try adding a little Tequila to your kool-aid, that's what I do, he he
let's be honest, this game is 10x more winnable than the eagles game. the players that were her from last year want revenge but they definitely can't sleep on the bucs.

if the oline plays well, i like our chances
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
let's be honest, this game is 10x more winnable than the eagles game. the players that were her from last year want revenge but they definitely can't sleep on the bucs.

This. Bucs don't scare me, like the Eagles did.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

This. Bucs don't scare me, like the Eagles did.
Bingo they don't have the speed like the Eagles and Freeman doesn't have the mobility that vick did
Share 49ersWebzone