LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Their saying Vick has a bruise not a break. According to KNBR.

he'll play. guaranteed.
Its his right hand, not his throwing hand. Even if it was broken, they'd just put a small cast and a pad on it and he'd go.

Now they just wrap it and pad it, enough to try to protect it without interfering too much with his dexterity.

He'll definitely play.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow!!!

49ers total offense - 32nd

Philly total offense - 6th

49ers total defense - 7th

Philly total defense - 13th
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

he'll play. guaranteed.
Its his right hand, not his throwing hand. Even if it was broken, they'd just put a small cast and a pad on it and he'd go.

Now they just wrap it and pad it, enough to try to protect it without interfering too much with his dexterity.

He'll definitely play.

Can you say, fumble?
Rachel__Nichols Rachel Nichols
Eagles say error w/initial Vick diagnosis was that angle of X-Ray camera caught a blood vessel over the bone, making it look like a fracture
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I think Vick will sit this game out because the Eagles dont really fear the niners. They probably feel they can beat us with their 2nd or 3rd QB.
Originally posted by Joecool:

he'll play. guaranteed.

He'll definitely play.

Can you say, fumble?

Can you say "Kill that motherf**ker Patrick Willis."? I hope Vick tries to run the ball, we have the two fastest MLB in the game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:

he'll play. guaranteed.

He'll definitely play.

Can you say, fumble?

No kidding, I don't know any QB that can play with just one hand (pretty much). Its not like Vick is a CB, DT, DE, RB, a pads or whatever they put on his right hand has gotta affect his grip and control of the ball some how.
  • dj43
Originally posted by valrod33:
Eagles say error w/initial Vick diagnosis was that angle of X-Ray camera caught a blood vessel over the bone, making it look like a fracture

Now listed as "day to day." Bone not broken.
I have a real good feeling that we will win this game.

Wow, crappy doctors that thought it was broken. I'd feel real confident with them in my corner.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I have a real good feeling that we will win this game.

Not with 200 yards of total offense we wont.
We can win this game, Alex is going to have to do a lot more but the eagles are definately beatable. I'm interested in seeing how having the team stay on the east coast for the week will help us.

dammit.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Wow, crappy doctors that thought it was broken. I'd feel real confident with them in my corner.

Well the league does need some sort of excuse if the 49ers can pull this off. Don't want their "dream team" to be embarressed, by the lowly 49ers.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Well the league does need some sort of excuse if the 49ers can pull this off. Don't want their "dream team" to be embarressed, by the lowly 49ers.

I'm glad their other dream team, the pats got beat by the bills.
Share 49ersWebzone