There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Could be interesting.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
They still have a great pass D with namdi DRC and Asante

Their incredible pass D has been shreaded every week thus far... including being destroyed by a rookie WR (Victor Cruz) for 100+ yards and 2 TD's this past week.
Can I get a Bart Scott "CAN'T WAIT!"
Philly has a history of beating the Niners with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs the last 10 years. with that said, Kafka has major accuracy problems and Philly's o-line is suspect. expect a heavy dose of L McCoy, the best RB in the league.
Originally posted by boast:
Philly has a history of beating the Niners with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs the last 10 years. with that said, Kafka has major accuracy problems and Philly's o-line is suspect. expect a heavy dose of L McCoy, the best RB in the league.

They won't run over us, but they'll do what they've done the past 4 years in destroying us... THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!
We're gonna get flagged to hell next week b/c of Vick's pissing and moaning.
MarkKreidler Mark Kreidler

Former DL Dana Stubblefield joining us right now. Says the Eagles happy to let Vick sit, think they can beat 49ers w/o him. @957thegame.

6 minutes ago
man FUK the Eagles!
Originally posted by Muggins879:
MarkKreidler Mark Kreidler

Former DL Dana Stubblefield joining us right now. Says the Eagles happy to let Vick sit, think they can beat 49ers w/o him. @957thegame.

6 minutes ago

That should be motivation enough to go kick some a**
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
They still have a great pass D with namdi DRC and Asante

Some guy named Victor Cruz lit up Nmadi. DRC has been a dissapointment there so far.
their defensive front 4 are playing great. this new Eagle D rarely blitzes anymore but their front 4 still gets a s**t ton of sacks. Niner o-line play is key in this game. also, i hope to see a spy put on LeSean McCoy. either Willis or Bowman.
their defensive front 4 are playing great. this new Eagle D rarely blitzes anymore but their front 4 still gets a s**t ton of sacks. Niner o-line play is key in this game. also, i hope to see a spy put on LeSean McCoy. either Willis or Bowman.

No they're not. Through three games, only two other teams have allowed more yards on the ground than Philly. That said, their pass defense is still solid (ranked 10th in fewest yards allowed). Minus Vick (and even with him), I think they're vulnerable but we have to start playing sound football to have a chance.

If the same o-line from yesterday shows up in Philly, it'll be a long day.

word. plans on spying Vick are no longer needed now. put that player on McCoy. just read we have a 25 game streak of keeping runners under the century yard mark. Kafka will have to pass on us.
Watch the screen pass. PLEASE watch the screen pass
our defense stacks up well against their offense, except I don't think Rogers can hang with Desean. The concern here is our offense vs their defense