***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 52thegreat:
espn_nfcwest Mike Sando, ESPN.com
Ron Pitts and Jim Mora get the call for Fox on the 49ers' game vs Eagles in Week 4. They are No. 6 crew for Fox.

Didnt they call our last game? It was just ok...

yeah and it was a bore fest

WTF we got those two idiots again.
We gone get raped
Originally posted by susweel:
WTF we got those two idiots again.

This. Those two are turrible.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I am concerned about our chances on the road, and against Vick. We had a close game against them in SF last year, but I just don't know if we have the firepower to contend with Philly.

I would love to put up a win, but I hate to say that I am not expecting one. Only hoping at this point.

My thoughts as well... I expect us giving up a lot of sacks but we should get some on Vick as well. I expect Vick to turn it over, probably fumble a few times. McCoy probably breaks our 100 yard rusher streak but I think we run the ball on them as well. Comes down to the passing game and that favors them. I think we have upgraded the secondary but still have our issues. Communication breakdowns can't happen, have to set the edge, READ SCREENS, not beat ourselves, etc
Originally posted by boast:
Philly has a history of beating the Niners with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs the last 10 years. with that said, Kafka has major accuracy problems and Philly's o-line is suspect. expect a heavy dose of L McCoy, the best RB in the league.

Keyword there is that was history
Goniners! I dont fear the eagles one bit! Didnt last yr, aint gonna this yr. We was in the game wit sing as coach last year harbaugh is way better coach!
Lets bring it to phili!
home many games have we lost 2 Philly in a row? whats the streak?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

5 in a row
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

5 in a row

that s#it needs to end asap if we win this would be like our Superbowl & will end that stupid streak of em'
good thing there won't be any snowballs in the stands.

Vick (hand) is expected to start against the 49ers, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Recommendation: The report was filed by writer Jeff McLane, who is relying on team sources rather than an official comment. The report states that swelling in Vick's hand will need to decrease and he will need medical clearance to play, but Vick's initial availability for Sunday is looking somewhat promising.

(Rotowire.com)
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Originally posted by boast:
Philly has a history of beating the Niners with their 2nd and 3rd string QBs the last 10 years. with that said, Kafka has major accuracy problems and Philly's o-line is suspect. expect a heavy dose of L McCoy, the best RB in the league.

Keyword there is that was history

Just like we had a history of losing 10AM road games against non-division opponents.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
7.5 dogs
Share 49ersWebzone