There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 1, 2011)

Can't wait! I'll be at LB03 Row C! Closest I've been at a Niner game. I'm thinking of making a sign that says "Hey Carroll, What's your deal?"
I think Harbaugh has been kicking himself for not having a better line for the "what's your deal?" exchange. He goes for 2 while well ahead this game, Pete asks, "What's your deal?" and Harbaugh responds, "That's how my d*ck tastes, THAT'S the deal. How's that feel on your p*ssy, Pete?" NFL fines Harbaugh for cussing on camera, no one cares.
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
Can't wait! I'll be at LB03 Row C! Closest I've been at a Niner game. I'm thinking of making a sign that says "Hey Carroll, What's your deal?"

Do it. Seriously.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
Can't wait! I'll be at LB03 Row C! Closest I've been at a Niner game. I'm thinking of making a sign that says "Hey Carroll, What's your deal?"

Do it. Seriously.

For real, but the word "your" needs to be all caps.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
For real, but the word "your" needs to be all caps.

. And in RED or something, with the other words in Black.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
Can't wait! I'll be at LB03 Row C! Closest I've been at a Niner game. I'm thinking of making a sign that says "Hey Carroll, What's your deal?"

Do it. Seriously.

For real, but the word "your" needs to be all caps.

You would be THE man if you did that

If Coach Harbaugh saw it I'm sure he'd get a [subtle] kick out of it
did you guys know that the cowboys of the 90's were a pass first team? dont believe me? wanna argue about it?
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
Can't wait! I'll be at LB03 Row C! Closest I've been at a Niner game. I'm thinking of making a sign that says "Hey Carroll, What's your deal?"

Do it. Seriously.

For real, but the word "your" needs to be all caps.

You would be THE man if you did that

If Coach Harbaugh saw it I'm sure he'd get a [subtle] kick out of it

I could see Harbaugh enjoying a ridiculous lead, spotting the sign, and getting lost in this thought: "That's right, I do own Pete Carroll's Va-J-J. I should make him pregnant. Then my kid will burst out of his guts like the Alien, choke him with the umbilical cord and ask him, 'Mama, what's YOUR deal?' Oh... what's going on? TD? Yeah, go for 2."
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
did you guys know that the cowboys of the 90's were a pass first team? dont believe me? wanna argue about it?

Where in the world did this come from? Are you trying to incite? Darko, be careful. Even if you're kidding you're liable to get warned. Just lookin' out for fellow WZ'ers.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM ]
Guys, Im getting really nervous for this game. I asked coach to script the majority of opening sequence(s) as run heavy. I think Frankie can take us a long way if the line holds up. Coach told me to to take baby steps.....my goal for week 1 is to pass beyond three yards per attempt. I hope it works. Wish me luck.


PS - promised my guys I would perform the star spangled banner in the locker room right bf the game. Thought it would pump em up. Pray for me.
^lol
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by RonRon:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

hahah ,,,whats going on here? maybe this is all that alex needed his whole career, a guy to slap his chest!

This is why I love Harbaugh, he carries a father/son relationship with his quarterbacks in every respect.

This time I have better feelings... feelings that I didn't felt in years.

I really trust what Alex can do and how harbaugh can help him and the whole team

Go Niners!!!
Originally posted by AlexDouglasSmith11:
Guys, Im getting really nervous for this game. I asked coach to script the majority of opening sequence(s) as run heavy. I think Frankie can take us a long way if the line holds up. Coach told me to to take baby steps.....my goal for week 1 is to pass beyond three yards per attempt. I hope it works. Wish me luck.


PS - promised my guys I would perform the star spangled banner in the locker room right bf the game. Thought it would pump em up. Pray for me.

it's actually Alexander Douglas Smith
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
This time I have better feelings... feelings that I didn't felt in years.

I really trust what Alex can do and how harbaugh can help him and the whole team

Go Niners!!!

I didn't felt it either
not too concerned about this game to be honest. we have completely dominated the seachickens in frisco the last couple years. if it was in seattle i wouldn't be as confident. we should win this game easily but you never know!