There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 1, 2011)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Dude WTF
  • Silky
  • Veteran
My bad Jim
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
49ers win 7-0 in OT.

Pretty sure that's impossible
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
49ers win 7-0 in OT.

lol what?
8 days....

who is this person?, a special teams guru?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hmm, so if we blow them out hard before the 4th quarter, do we leave Alex and the rest of the starting offense in to keep gaining more experience/fluidity going into WEEK 2; or do we pull Alex to keep him healthy for the Cowboys game, and give Kaep his first scrub time in the NFL?

We leave Alex in. And we go for two after every touchdown.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Where in the world did this come from? Are you trying to incite? Darko, be careful. Even if you're kidding you're liable to get warned. Just lookin' out for fellow WZ'ers.
From the Harbaugh offense thread some cat named iwasright was trying to say every team that ever won a Superbowl was a pass first team, it was ridiculous. I gave the guy a and a
  • Silky
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

I guess it would be 6-0 cuz what's the point of kicking the extra point?
CAN"T WAIT
In the words of the great Bryant Young, "I EXPECT to win this game!"

• Silky
  • Veteran
No more talk of blowouts. We were all so sure last year we would beat the seahawks week 1. Even I was riding that boat. Then we got smacked in the face by reality. Although this team seems more organized and better than last years team, Pete Carroll might have a few tricks up his sleeve to hide how sucky Tavaris really is. Play to his strengths so to speak. Plus throughout the years we have been known to make no name or sucky QB's look like Tom Brady.
No more talk of blowouts. We were all so sure last year we would beat the seahawks week 1. Even I was riding that boat. Then we got smacked in the face by reality. Although this team seems more organized and better than last years team, Pete Carroll might have a few tricks up his sleeve to hide how sucky Tavaris really is. Play to his strengths so to speak. Plus throughout the years we have been known to make no name or sucky QB's look like Tom Brady.

So does Harbaugh.
  • Silky
  • Veteran

IT'S FINALLY OVER. FOOTBALL GODS, LET GOOD COACHING COME BACK TO SAN FRANCISCO
Originally posted by pelos21:

So does Harbaugh.
Let the least non gay coach win, Harbaugh
Originally posted by NinersEverywhere:
8 days....

who is this person?, a special teams guru?

Nolan is a much better coach then Sing, plus he is a top 10 D cordinator
Share 49ersWebzone